Chapter 6 : Impulsive Decisions ⚠️🙆‍♂️

[ KEN'S POV : ]
" If I gave in, would you take responsibility?"
" Will you even remember it?"
"What if just what if, It will be the reason for you to push
me away?"

I was surprised by Stell's behaviour...although I understand where is it coming from... It's from the alcohol he drunk... It's simply kicking in...

"what do you meant by that stell?" I asked him not knowing what he meant.

"I don't know... but my body's getting hot?" he stuttered.

I still don't know what to do, so I asked him once more....

"what do you want me to do?" I said in concern.

He looked at me with sparks igniting in his eyes. We were facing each other, the tension between us grew..... Suddenly....

He pulled me in for a kissed. I wanted to fought back but his kiss was too tempting that I kissed him back causing us to intertwine our tongues inside of our mouths. He broke the kiss, leaving me disappointed.

He paused as he looked at me intimidatingly before turning left to my ear...

"do everything to ease this unusual heat in my body, ken..." he whispered to my ear...

I blushed causing to stir an mixed emotions of lust and nervousness....

He was seriously telling the truth, he's burning up..... Sh*t!!

He was still awake but too tired to even lift his eyes open anymore....

I have to composed myself, I can't let stell caught a fever.... think! think!

I can only think a one way to ease his temperature.... By removing his clothes... But the conservative behaviour of mine was stopping me... But there is no other way.. Except..doing 'it'? No! I can't do that to stell? My thoughts spiralled as I thought of any alternative way to ease down his body temperature. I couldn't think of anyways....

F*ck....we're both male after all... So bahala na!

I mean we have the same body features, why am I so embarrassed about it?right?

I slowly remove the blanket covering on Stell's body and begun to remove his jacket, then his shirt causing stell to mutter something gibberish. I sighed.

Why are you like this way stell? You're making me do things that I'm not supposed to do.

I removed his pants, causing me to see his member covered in fabric...

I suddenly felt shy... That I immediately covered it with a blanket...

It was already 4:49 am by that time....

There's no clothing store could still be open at this hour, right?

I went outside as I think of some other ways. I went to the reception area to asked about where can I buy clothes. I was surprised that they have a 24/7 clothing store. I immediately rush their an bought a terno pj and head back to our room. By the time I went back, I saw stell asleep peacefully. I smiled as a sign of relief poured on to me.