Chapter 4 : Development 😜 [🔞✨]

Author's Note :

I'm sorry if my updates are slow. Im just busy with my studies. But I can assure that I'll be flexible on my time to release more and more chaps.... and I'm sorry if my grammar is incorrect, I'm not fluent in English kase... Please give you thoughts on my grammar and I'll make sure to correct it if I have time. Thank you so much sa mga sumubaybay, really appreciate it! And please enjoy.

Continuing.....

Stell was dumbfounded when Felip joined their conversation,

Justin was shook and immediately stand up and greeted Felip respectively.

"Ah sir Felip! Good morning po, ahh gusti nyu po bang umupo dito?!"said jah as he bowed.

"If It's okay, Just call me Ken, skip the formality." Felip replied.

"oh okay sir please sit." as jah held a vacant chair on this right.

It was a positive position facing stell, and Felip noticed it and happily sat on the chair and looked at stell intimidatingly. Which made stell shy. Justin realising the cue and made an excuse to leave the table.

"ahh shux, would you look at the time, my break was already consumed. I really should be going sir." he excused.

Felip agreed,while stell wanted to join jah.

"jah, wai-!"

But ken stopped him.

"nope, I already told, Mr. Melendez to cancel all your other work. So you can focus on our project." Felip said teasingly.

Stell was stunned, he knew that it wouldn't matter if he'll told ken he's busy.

Stell couldn't move a single muscle and even couldn't open his mouth, out of embarrassment. So Ken broke the awkwardness between the two of them and asked,

"Are you avoiding me?" he asked.

Stell's cheeks are becoming red...

"A-ahh no sir, why did you thought of that?" he lied.

"emmm, sure liar." ken blurted.

"I am truly not sir!, what makes you say that!! " stell flustered.

"well... whenever you saw me, you immediately hide like a turtle.. And avoid being contact with me.." he said while looking at me.

"I was just-" I wanted to explain but my mouth couldn't spill the words.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" he said as he leaned a little bit closer to the table, infront of stell.

They were facing close to each other.

Stell couldn't help but blurted out his feelings,

"I-I..... ok, Fine! You're intimidated to look at!" he blurted.

Ken was shock at Stell's outburst. Deep inside he's flustered, but he calmy reply..

"Please , don't be intimidated by me, I'm not here to compete. I'm just here to gather experience. Please be comfortable being around me, since we will be working together on this project."

Stell realised the point that ken wanted to imply, so he apologised for not being professional and ethical.

" You're right sir, I'm apologise for being not professional, I'll be better. " said stell full of sincerity.

Ken was relieved that stell is now slowly being comfortable with him.

"then... See you tomorrow?" ken said.