CHAPTER 13.1 : MOONLIGHT [🔞]

Author's Note:

Hello once again, I'm dedicating this chapter to JordhelleSmith, to greet them a Dipaphy Hartby!! Yes, it's their Birthday today, I just wanna thank them for supporting me throughout the journey of this book! And to all of you reading this book, grabe thank you kaayo. We're top #9 on the Kentell Chart and #12 on the Justin Chart! Salamat po sa pagsubaybay, I'm getting emotional na talaga, joke. But really thank y'all, really appreciate it.

"HAPPY READING! 📖✨"

Sincerely yours,
-🐥🍓: @author_rhianne

---------------------------------------------------------

R-18 :
[ ⛔ WARNING ⛔ ]

THIS PART OF THE CONTEXT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT
APPLICABLE FOR MINOR AT THE AGE OF 18 BELOW,
THIS CONTEXT MAY CONTAIN COARSE LANGUAGES, SMUT
CONTENTS, MATURE CONTENTS, AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES
THAT ARE NOT MEANT TO READ BY MINORS.

------------------------------------------------------------

[ FELIP'S POV : ]

" Want you in every way,
Want you to scream my name. "

« - Ken's pre-chorus part on MOONLIGHT By SB19 - »

-

Stell pulled me by the collar to lean closer as we deepen our kiss, our silivas slipping out on our mouths. Men, he's getting aggressive. I gotta admit, I honestly like it.

I hugryly bit his lips as we make out causing him to flinched and moaned at the same time and I noticed it bleeding, he didn't care and continued kissing me. Our silivas was now mixed with his blood, It tasted new and unique. I can't help but kissed him more intensly. He was shocked but quickly adjust to my pace and intertwines our tongues together.

F*ck, It's making me insane.

He was in a rushed and unbottoned my polo immediately. As If on cue, I tried to remove them without breaking our kiss. He helped me removing them, and throw it anywhere on the bed and immediately cupped each other's faces. We broke our kisses as I removed my XL t-shirt on him, he chuckled.

"That's what I've been wearing, since you became busy, I miss you every single day, love." he confessed.

Well, f*ck! Somehow it made me turned on even more.

"Then, I'll make sure to fed you well tonight, love." I said seductively while I caress his cheeks.

He chuckled, "You sounded so hot right now, baby." he mouthed, wrapping his arm on my nape.

I laughed and lean closer to him and whisper, "Am I?" while kissing his neck.

"Y-yes, ahh..." he moans.

He moaned as I leave wet kisses and mark on his neck. His other arm became playful and explored my body until it reaches my slacks, I can feel the coldness of his touchs when he rubbed it causing me to groan unintentionally. He kissed my forehead as he unbuckled my belt and unzippes my slack slowly.