Chapter 11 : Breakfast At Tiffany's. [✨]

[ Stell's Pov : ]

I fished out some simple portion in my refrigerator, to start cooking breakfast. I'm not really a person who cooks on mornings, I usually just grab a breakfast on the go. Because of my work. But today, since I have a "visitor" I have to prepare a soft meal on breakfast. I started turning the stove to hit up the pan while breaking egg yolks, I'll be making scrumble egg. When the pan was beginning to heat, I dash a slight oil on the pan. Then proceeds to pour the mixture on it. Then voilà we have scrumble egg.

Then I simply dash oil once again on the used pan for our next portion, the chicken hatdogs. As the pan heats, I carefully placed the hotdogs on the pan for it to cook. Then It's finally done. I grab a new plate and placed them one by one.

I turn off the stove, and put the pan on the sink. Then open the tap to rinse it off. I then placed the dishes on the table and prepared some scoops of rice and a whole stack of unopened bread on the side. I wanted to make coffee but I don't know if he wants one, but I just asked him later.

I then proceeded to call Ken for breakfast,
"Ken! The breakfast is ready, come on let's eat." I smiled at him.

He got out in the bedroom, walking while on his phone. Then proceeds to sat on the table, he looked at me then smiled as he puts his phone down. God, he's so hot.

"Wow! There so many on table stell, nag-abala ka pa." he said shyly.

"No, it's fine. You must be tired and hungry from all that 'exercise' earlier." I said sarcastically.

He laughed, "Pa'no kung ikaw nalang kainin ko?" he flirted.

Pwede naman. Jk WUHAHAHA!!

"Nako! Tigilan mo nga yang flirty mo na side ken, baka ma ano pa kita dyan."I warned him.

"At Ma ano mo'ko?" he asked curiously.

"Basta! Kumain ka na nga lang, Ako kaya nagluto nyan!" I exagged.

"Okay, okay, sorry na po." he chuckled.

"Which do you prefer, coffee, water, juice, milk?" I asked as I grab a mug.

"You? Pwede ba?" he winked.

"Ay nako?! Which nga?" I said in annoyance. But deep inside, I'm already screaming from excitement.

"Coffee, black coffee with lot of sugar. Mga 3 spoonful siguro." he said.

"Sana nag blanca ka na lang." I rolled my eyes.

I immediately made him a coffee and placed it on his side of the table. I felt so warm, seeing him with me joining me on breakfast. It's amazing.

"Kain na ga, baka maakit ako nyan. 'Pag tinitigan mo pa ako ng matagal nyan."he smirked.

I immediately cleared my throat and immediately grab a plate. He laughed at me. I smiled back. We talked about a topic, then proceeds to talked deeper as we eat. He was very soft spoken and very good at listening. I've felt to opened talking to him, he so handsome. Then he brought up jah's party and asked me if I wanted to come.

"Anyways, are you coming to Justin's party?" he asked.

"I already declined jah's invitation, last night." I replied.

"Mhm, why?" he asked while chewing his food.

"Because of you."I replied shortly.

His eyes were squintered, "Me? Why me? I really don't like party tho.?" he said.

"You don't? So that's why you didn't come last time." I said.

"Yeah, I hate crowds and socializing, also I'm alcohol intolerance. I wanted to go last time for you but something happened. But I'm happy, I was the first person you calked when you got drunk. Haha." he explained.

"I know, Someone sent me an sms yesterday, saying you're drunk. I came and pick you up." I blurted.

"Someone? But I only came to josh- You mean, Josh texted you?! No wonder, he borrowed my phone and forced me to leave his condo."He laughed.

"Yeah, but I thought you were escorted by someone tho? You were sleeping on the bench in front of a condominium. Who knows what could've happen to you, you've gotten me worried."I sighed.

"I'm sorry."he apologised.

"It's okay, I was the reason why you did that anyway. Pero wag ka nang iinom ha? That's bad for you."I said worryingly.

He nodded and smiled.

We finally finished eating and He burped loud, causing me to laughed. He also laughed. I fished out our dishes and put them on the sink. Then I grab the rug and clean the table. I then proceed to wash the dishes, suddenly Ken hugged me from behind. I smiled at him and turned back on the dishes I was washing.

"Ga?" he whispered soft.

"Hmm?" I answered shortly after.

"So.. What are we now? Are we officially dating?" he asked. I was stunned of what I've just heard and paused what I was doing, how can he asked that on this situation? I immediately get back on rinsing the dishes and smiled.

"What do you want? Do you want us to be official?" I spoke softly.

He nodded his head as he kissed me on my back. "Yes." he said.

"then it's settled, we're officially dating now! I love you?" I said smiling.

I noticed a movement behind my back, it's like a 180 degree turn. Was that his? Pakshet tumayo! Patay!

"I love you too" he replied as he kisses my neck, at that time I was done washing the dishes. So I turned around to face him.

He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back.

"You're hard, Ken." I said.

Shet kakagawa lang namin kanina ahh, Grabe di pa sya kuntento.

"Only for you, Only you." he said as he devoured my neck.

"Ahhh.. Sh*t ken." I moaned, enjoying the pleasure I'm having.

He leaned even closer and carried me, then put me on the counter of my kitchen.

"Ken... We already did this earlier... Ahh-" I stuttered.

He cut his kisses and shift them unto my lips, "sorry, baby you're just so irresistible" he hissed.

Shet ang hot!

"mmhm, let's go back to the bedroom baby, it's too vulgar if we continued it here." I excused.

He replied as he kisses me rough and carried me to the bedroom.

Gagi may masisiraan na naman ng bewang ngayong araw na'to. Bahala na, hot naman ih. Shetttt!!?

Uyyy masaya nanaman s'ya? Aminin mo?
If masaya ka, vote mo'ko ta's balik ka tom. WUHAHAHAHA

To Be Continue....................