Chapter 7 : The Confrontation

[ FELIP'S POV : ]

“ How will I face you now?”
“ Do I have to pretend like
nothing happened between us?”
“Will you deny it?”
“Am I blushing?!”

Days passed by like a blur.....

Stell couldn't get a wink of sleep, the memories linggers inside Stell's mind vividly pressuring him to stay awake every. single. night.

Going to work with no rest, will bring a huge troubles ahead of stell. Bumping into Stell's officemates, toppling papers everywhere, making a messed, even being absentmindedly throughout every meeting. Causing him to experience weird glares around him. You name it..!

Justin noticed it, and it made him worried about his friend's weird outcome ever since the party ended. It made him wanna asked him,

"stell...!"

"hmm?" he answered feeling nauseous.

"are you okay? You don't seems to look well?" said justin worried about his friend.

"I couldn't get I wink of s-sleep these past few days...." he explained as he yawned in exhaustion.

"What seems to be the caused?" Justin asked him once more...

"It's because of that stupid night! Ughh my head is killing me!" he said in frustration.

"You didn't drink, did you?" justin asked him curiously.

"I did, but it's not about that. It's about Ke—" Stell covered his mouth as he realised he was spilling too much.

Justin gve him a teasing smirk...

"Is there something you wanna tell me, stell?" justin wearing a wide grin as he spoke sarcastically.

"fine... but don't spread it to anyone, ok?" stell gave in, but he has to make sure that justin won't blab a thing to other....

"I'm the best at keeping secrets, stell. You know that!" he said affirmingly.

"I know you better than anyone, jah?! You'll immediately lash it out the second you heard a gossip, you won't fool me." said stell. Not fully convinced by justin.

"uhh come on, stell. Tell me already! Please" begging stell to reveal the truth to him.

"Fine! But if this spread like a wildfire, I swear I'll kill you! You hear me?!" said stell warning him about the consequences.

"ok, ok, I, Justin De Dios, oath that not a single word will come out. The moment you reveal unto me, your secret. I promise to cherish it to myself securing it for a lifetime, not anyone nor even the closest ones can know this revelation. If I may have spread it, I have to face my consequences by you putting me into a forever slumber. Ok now I promised, now tell it to me.... "said justin sealing his promise to stell.

Which made stell roll his eyes and chuckles....

" well...... "

After stell told justin the full reason of his unbearable tiredness.... Justin gasp and gave stell a mischievous grin... Teasing him...

" Don't you dare gave me that grin." stell laugh.

"huysss, one night stand yarn!" justin giggled as he mouthed the words in thin air.

"shhh! I can't confirm it, I can't recall anything after we kissed." stell said shyly causing him to blush a little.

Stell composed himself. And fakingly coughed to stop himself from being flustered.