Chapter 14 : UNBEARABLE ISOLATION

Author's Note :

Good evening or morning, Itz your author Rhianne,

Before you start reading, I realised that I have tones of draft that have been dumped on my wattpad. But most of them are only One Shots... So I will be gathering a survey of what story should I publish first, majority will be the judge. So anyways here's the lists below:

— The Agreements
— ROOM
— Di Ko Masabi
— Playing Safe
— The PURRfect Excuse
— My pangga
— Meeting you Again
— The Nerd Meets the not so typical Badboy
— Kaibigan
— SARILING MUNDO
— It's better to be FRIENDS, than to be LOVERS
— Operation : Cancel the Marriage!
— Communication
— Cupid is Skeptical!
— My Last Summer with you
— You're Married On Paper
— The ARRANGED marriage
— WISE: Walang Iwanan Sa Ere
— YOKO NA SUMAYA.
— SIMON SAYS
— If you're a book, you would be a romance.

They're all SB19's FICTIONALS but the genres will be a secret. 🤐😝
I'm excited, kase ngayon ko lang natandaan na ang rami ko pala drafts.

Anyways, Enjoy reading! Sorry for late posting!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

STELL

I woke up, lifeless. I knew that it was for my own protection, but bruh I'm hella bored right now. To the point na I would just stare at the ceiling, counting down the days of this misery. Fuck, witness protection program!

I miss my langga, I miss my baby, I miss my love, I miss my naya, my kuroo, everything  out there! Out in the outside world. I'm just stuck with me, myself and I.

KEN DIDN'T KEPT HIS PROMISE! HUHU.

Langga naman eh! Grabeng protection naman toh! Even with bodyguards, won't even say a word of what's happening. I wonder how jah is doing.

You might be wondering what is inside my head... De joke. What I mean is, you might be wondering what happened to me?

Well....

FLASHBACK :

The sun had already reached the above, when they finally woke up. By then it's already 10:34 in the morning. Stell was about to get up, when suddenly Ken pulled him back on a tight embrace.

“Love! You nearly shocked me.” yelled Stell.

“Five more minutes, ga. Hmm?” murmured Ken, kissing Stell on his cheeks.

“Love, it's already late. We still have to eat breakfast, I still have to cook.” said Stell.

“You don't have to cook, when I can eat you instead.” flirted Ken, as a wide mischievous grin was slowly slipping on his mouth.

“Ayy! Wow, sumosobra ka na ata love. 'Di na nga ako halos makatayo. Jusk-” before Stell can even finish his sentence, Ken shut him up with a soft kiss.

“Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I was just kidding. Haha” Ken chuckled.

Stell rolled his eyes and smirked. “Whatever, 5 minutes is up. Time to get up now” said stell.

Ken sighed as he got up and kissed Stell on his forehead before standing up.

Stell also got up and went straight to the kitchen, to cook breakfast while Ken was doing morning hygiene.