Multiverse part 4

[A/N]: Acid will be in The Serpentine Queen by NINJAGOmemesxd. Credit to them.

Acid: I knew I was gonna barf! (Sees the Bounty flying) Bounty again! (Steers his way to the Bounty resulting him to land nicely with the ship only rocking just a bit)

Lloyd: woah! What was that?!

Wu: don't know, Lloyd stay here. Come on ninja.

The ninjas and (Y/N) come outside and see Acid standing on the deck of the ship. They grew cautious and surrounded Acid.

(Y/N): it's a serpentine. But none that I've seen.

Kai: state your business.

Jay: and how did you get up here?

Acid: (looks at (Y/N) then sighs) rrraaaahhhh! (Shoots darkness balls at a bird and the bird falls as he eats it) not this one either.

Wu: what do you mean, "not this one"?

Acid: what's the point. What's the point! I'm never getting home!

(Y/N): hey, (puts her hand on Acid's shoulder) it's going to be ok. Can you tell us what's wrong?

Acid: I've been trying to get home. For days now I have been going through portal and portal, and not a single one! Have been to MY home!

(Y/N): portals? What do you mean?

Acid: I was in a fight. I was hit with a banishing spell, but something happened. At first I was stuck in my mind. Then when I thought I was free ... (starts tearing up) but no! I'm stuck in an eternal torment where I go to different universes. And I CAN'T GO HOME!

The ninja back away except Wu and (Y/N). Nya and Lloyd come out to see what's happening.

Acid: (looks at Wu) and it's-!

(Y/N): hey, it's ok.

Acid: no it's not! Do you know how long I've been at this?

Zane: how long?

Acid I don't know! But I know it's been long!

(Y/N): (hugs Acid) hey, I know things look bad right now, but you just need-

Acid: what! You were going to say faith, weren't you! I've had faith, but for every universe I go to that's not mine, I loose faith, day by day!

Wu: maybe we can-

Acid: help? Yeah, many versions of you and the team tried. But all I know is that I hit myself with this again and I'm back in that cursed vortex! Doomed to go to a universe that's not my own! (Sighs) what's the point. (Takes out the camera) say cheese. (Takes a pic of him and (Y/N) with the ninja) another memory. (Sighs) time to do this again.

Kai: do what again?

Acid points the staff forward and blasts a shot and goes in front of it. The ninja gasp as they see that Acid is gone.

In the vortex, Acid is not spinning anymore

Acid: what do I do? It's just gonna be a different universe every time. Stupid Aspheera! Stupid staff! And stupid- stupid Wu. (Looks at the scroll and starts crying) I just wanna go home.

A portal opens up and Acid goes through but he doesn't try to land this time.