019

♡❀♡

"I understand it's very emotional any one of these people going home is losing someone in this villa who plays an important part, just being here and their connections. It's gonna be difficult no matter what. But we have to get through it. This does mean now that Frankie and JaNa, you are safe. If you could please take a seat." Ariana said. JaNa immediately hugged Serena.

"So Josh, what's going on?" Ariana turned the conversation over to the guy who was standing at the front, with his arms wrapped around Andrea.

"I'm leaving. You got rid of three tonight, good job." Josh said.

"Well obviously Josh, I cant tell you what to do. Only you know what's best for you. I don't think you should leave but, unfortunately though it is truly the end of the road for Andrea and Hakeem. You guys have 30 minutes to pack your bags, and say your goodbyes. The rest of you, I will see you soon. Goodbye for now." Ariana greeted before walking away from the villa.

Frankie was the first one to go to Hakeem since she could tell that it was awkward for him to watch the dramatic scene that just occurred. She hugged him and whispered, "I'm really sorry that you have to leave. We'll miss you around the villa."

He just laughed it off and hugged her back. "I'll miss you guys too, but I'll see you on the outside. Good luck to you and Rob," he smiled. Frankie was the nicest and the most caring person in the villa, and everyone could tell that Rob was head over heals in love with her. If they didn't win, he doesn't know who else would. After they parted, more people came up to him to tell him goodbye as Frankie went with the other girls to tell Andrea goodbye.

Rob went to go talk with Kordell and Kendall about the vote off while Aaron went to go talk to Josh. Andrea walked away with Nicole, while the girls were still talking. JaNa was still sobbing, and Frankie was hiccuping as her tears slowed down. All the girls were comforting her, and letting her know she deserves to be there. As soon as Josh pulled Andrea for a chat, all the girls went into the makeup room.

"It is send someone home. And, yeah, it's shitty. Yeah, you didn't like it. But you didn't have to. You didn't have to make the decision. So shut your fucking mouth," Liv said

"Period," Leah said.

"Like, damned if we do, damned if we fucking don't. But we don't deserve to be spoken to like that," Serena began.

"Andrea, are you okay?" JaNa asked, caring for the girl even though she knew that she wanted either her or Frankie out instead.

"No."

"I know you're not, I don't know why I asked." JaNa was being super respectful to Andrea.

"I know, it just doesn't make sense to me. I'm sorry. However you guys want to explain it, that's fine. It just doesn't fucking make sense to me." Andrea continued sobbing while the girls helped her pack up the rest of her things.

Frankie's Beach Hut

I really feel bad for Andrea because she found a connection in Josh, but there is no situation where everyone is happy, so I just wish that she wouldn't as mad at the girls

Everybody stood at the front of the villa, saying their final goodbyes to Hakeem and Andrea, where Josh decided not to leave. There was obviously some tension in the villa, and high emotions. Everyone was crying. The girls all walked off, and Liv whisper yell to them. "Wait guys, listen to this point."

"Guys, i'm like really mad at Josh. She was like, 'I selfishly want you to come with me.' And he said no. He makes me sick. I'm sorry." Nicole said.