036

♡❀♡

All of the girls, minus JaNa obviously, were getting ready for bed when Kaylor started tearing up, "I just feel so, so, so lucky. And I never thought that I'd ever, ever, ever be the one to, like, experience this here."

"JaNa's in the hideaway," Liv said, switching the

"I know!" they squealed.

"Are they getting nasty?" Liv said, sounding just like Kendall.

"Like, she's out to break that man in half. He's not gonna know what to do with all that woman," Serena joked, being half serious. Frankie finished her skincare routine and got changed into an old tee and some boxer shorts.

When she walked into the bedroom, she heard Liv tease Kaylor "Oh, look at that. Is that a girlfriend I see?"

Aaron yelled out, "That's my girlfriend!" Everyone smiled at his possessiveness.

Frankie got settled into Rob's arms as she waited for the rest of the stragglers to make their way into the bedroom. Once the lights turned off, she didn't fall asleep right away. Instead, she whispered, "I kinda wish it was us in the hideaway tonight."

"Me too. Maybe next time though," he whispered. To his surprise and delight, Frankie pressed her lips to his. The two of them made out for the next hour before cuddling into each other and going to sleep. 

♡❀♡

♡❀♡

"Rise and shine, bitches," Kaylor croaked out, still tired.

"JaNa and Kenny not up in here," Kordell reminded.

"I think they're having the best time ever," Liv said, speaking form experience.

"Kenny's gonna come out in a wheelchair," Daniela joked.

For once, Frankie was up before Serena, so as she cuddled in Rob's arms, they watched a Kordell attempted to wake Serena. In an Australian accent, he said, "We have a rare wild Serena in the waking. When you want to approach this one, you have to be careful, because she do bite."

"I can't be more happy," Serena muttered out, tapping her cheek, making them all laugh softly. Serena and Frankie eventually got out of bed, moving to the dressing room.

The girls all started singing, "JaNa-Na in the hidea-way-way."

"I feel like JaNa plays this sweet, innocent role, but I know that bitch be getting down. I know that bitch be getting down," Serena theorized.

"I know Nay Nay is freaky as fuck," Frankie added and all of girls agreed.

Frankie finished her makeup and hair and was about to go change, so Kaylor said, "I wonder...I haven't seen Rob."

"Yeah. What the fuck is Rob doing?" Liv asked. "Twiddling his fingers? Where's your breakfast?"

"Yeah. I don't know," Frankie said, unbothered. Suddenly, they heard a knock at the door and in came Rob carrying in breakfast for Frankie.