030

♡❀♡

Frankie's Beach Hut

Shit's about to go down

"What'd you do?" Frankie whispered, not wanting to draw attention to the two of them. He just shrugged in response, and the two of them continued to watch the scene that was playing out below them. Leah struggled to catch up to Serena as she walked over to wear Kordell and Miguel were talking on the dock.

"Miguel. Fuck you! You're lying. You're a liar as well," she said, before turning to Kordell, who was visibly shocked. "Kordell, I don't know what the fuck your nappy head ass is looking at. You're a fucking liar. You're full of shit. I don't know why you're moping over here, sad, oh y'all about to hear me."

"Fuck," Rob whispered, and Frankie snapped her head back to him.

"What?"

"Miguel and I had a conversation with Serena yesterday about Kordell's behavior. We told her that we didn't see any of the dry-humping and shit like that. I know that I didn't because I slept outside each night and pretty much kept to myself, but Miguel didn't so maybe there's something that he knew that he didn't tell her about."

"You slept outside?" she confirmed, baffled. She believed that he hadn't kissed Lucy, but she figured that he still slept in the same bed as one of the casa girls, even if it was with a pillow wall.

"Of course. I regretted going there the second that I left and I didn't want to disrespect our relationship even more, especially since I know how considerate you are," he revealed.

"Well I appreciate that. All isn't forgive yet, but I'm glad to know that you weren't going buck wild in there," she smiled. They turned their head back to the docks and saw they had missed a lot of the drama, not that it mattered to them since Serena would tell her later and Kordell would tell Rob later.

Suddenly, Kordell walked down the stairs.

"Leah. What the fuck?" Kordell said.

Leah turned around, confused. "What?"

"What are you talking about, 90%-10%?" Everyone was confused. Liv just looked at Frankie with a confused expression.

"Kordell, you literally said that this morning."

"I've never told you no fucking 90%-10% shit."

"Yes you did." Frankie tilted her head since Leah told them that Miguel told her the 90/10 business between Daia, Serena, and Kordell, but who was she to prove her girl wrong.

"When?"

"This morning!" The two went back and for on this matter. Kordell, Serena, Leah, and JaNa were all like siblings to Frankie, so it hurt to see them all fight.

♡❀♡

The tension carried its way through the rest of the night. After showering and doing her skincare, Frankie quickly got ready for bed in a pair of white pajamas with purple flowers and put her hair into two braids before going the bedroom. Deciding to take some initiative, Frankie went over to where Rob and Kendall were talking and gave them both a hug goodnight, so that it didn't look like she had already folded, and she hadn't. She wasn't Kaylor.