038

♡❀♡

"I'm glad that we won the challenge tonight. I know you miss your family," Rob said, playing with the loose strands of Frankie's hair.

"It's, like, been so long for me being away from home and not talking to them. Even though they live in Chicago, and I live Hawaii, we're super close and talk almost everyday," Frankie said, cuddling in Rob.

"I know."

"I just want to see them. I think it's gonna help me get through whatever time I have left in here."

"I agree."

"That homesick feeling has set in."

"I'm about to go see my mom, and, like, the opinion of my mom means a lot, so I really want to see what she's thinking about me in here."

Frankie's Beach Hut

I know Rob misses his mom and his family just as much as I do, and I'm proud of myself that I have a guy that I want them to meet, which I've never really had that in my life. My grandparents pushed me to go on this show so that I would hopefully find the man for me, so I'm really excited to show him off to them, and I have a feeling that they're gonna love him.

"But I'm thankful for you, and I'm so happy," Frankie said, pecking his lips.

♡❀♡

It was time to get ready for bed, and the islanders were excited. The three couples that were going to see their families were practically beaming, and the rest of the villa residents were happy for their friends. Frankie quickly did her skin care before braiding her hair and changing into a comfy green pajama set.

She went to the bedroom, where Rob was laying down on the bed peacefully, on the brink of sleep. Frankie decided to be nice and just slipped into bed, making Rob spoon her.

Serena hopped in bed with Frankie and Rob as she waited for Kordell to enter the bedroom. "How do you think your parents are going to feel about Kordell?" Rob asked.

"I think they'll like him. They know me and are like if he can put up with you, he's great," Serena answered making Frankie giggle.

Kordell came into the bedroom, and instead of going to his own bed, he jumped on top of Rob. "Umpf," Rob groaned, making everyone in the bedroom laugh.

"What's up," he smiled, feigning innocence.

"Missed us?" Frankie joked.

"Of course." Kordell and Serena hugged them tighter before moving to their own bed. Once everyone else filed in, the lights turned off and the blinds went down so the islanders went to sleep.

 Once everyone else filed in, the lights turned off and the blinds went down so the islanders went to sleep