037

♡❀♡

All of the islanders huddled up together, Frankie holding onto Rob for support as tears streamed down her face and Rob rubbed her back in comfort. She hated seeing any of her fellow islanders leave, but it was a different kind on pain having to make the decision to send them home

"Okay, islanders. It's time. Which couple do you think is the most compatible and why?" Maura said once the group came to a consensus.

Miguel spoke for the group, "This decision is extremely hard because, I think speaking for everyone here, we've really gotten to love every single one of you.The friendship, honestly, is gonna last a lifetime. However, these two, I really do think, share the strongest bond. Through everything that's happened here, no matter how much they cried together, no matter how much they argued, they still always came back to each other. And regardless of everything, they always came back stronger than ever each time. So the most compatible couple we decided to save is Kaylor and Aaron."

The now safe couple hugged the departing islanders with tears streaming down their faces. "Okay. Well, that means, Kaylor and Aaron, you are safe. Congratulations. Please take a seat."

The two took a seat next to Serena and Kordell as Kaylor wiped her tears, "Thank you, guys. We love you."

The islanders were prepared to say goodbye to the two couples, but Maura had more to say, "Sierra and Harrison, Daniela and Josh, you are still vulnerable and at risk. But there is one final lifeline. And, Kassy you're the lifeline."

"Oh... my... fucking... God," Leah gasped as did everyone else.

"Kassy, you can now save Harrison or Josh by coupling up right now," Maura revealed, shocking everyone. "Harrison was on your season, which might make this decision easier or harder."

Kassy took a few moments to contemplate her decision before beginning, "After last season and what I've season of this season, this decision is really hard. I want to couple up with this boy because he's sweet guy, and I want to see if there is connection between us. The guy that I want to couple up with is Josh."

He made his away over to her and hugged her before sitting down. "Congratulations, Kassy and Josh. You are now a couple. Please take a seat. So that means, Sierra, Harrison, and Daniela, unfortunately, your time on Love Island is over. Well, you have 30 minutes to pack your suitcases and say your goodbyes. The rest of you, have a great night," Maura said before walking away.

"Love you, Maura," Frankie said before she and the rest of the islander got up to say their goodbyes. She wasn't very close with Daniela and Sierra, so she made a beeline for Harrison and did her best to hug his tall frame. "I know we didn't get to spend a lot of time together, but I'm gonna miss you Thor. I wish we had more time together."

He bent down and leaned into her hug, "I'll miss you too Frankie. Good luck to you and Rob. I'll be rooting for you two."

She kissed his cheek in a sisterly way before parting are hugging Sierra and Daniela goodbye. She and the other girls went to help them pack as the boys helped Harrison. Even though she was only friendly with the two of them, there's a certain bond that grows between everyone who comes to the island so it hurts seeing so many people come and go. It just reminds her that their time here is almost over.

♡❀♡

After Harrison, Sierra, and Daniela left the villa, Frankie sat down at the orange couches with Rob, Kendall, Liv, Kordell, Serena, Kenny, JaNa, Miguel, and Leah.

"That shit was hilarious, bro," Kordell chuckled.

"Yeah. I can't believe I did that," Serena laughed

"Let's talk about his new crush," Leah joked, half serious.