one

ella's pov

You might know me as the daughter of Travis Kelce, football sentasion. Well you're right, i am his daughter, going on fifteen years. He is truly a great dad, he tries so hard. I go to his games whenever i can, and when he's out of town i can do whatever. He's like a cool dad if you might say. People think i'm some snobby rich girl, who's never done anything in her life. That's where they're wrong.

Ever since my mom died five years ago, things have changed. Dad hasn't dated anyone ever since, that i know off. When i was thirteen i got depressed. I started doing weed, smoking, drinking and all that stuff. I always blame it on my mom dying, she was like my best friend.

Dad had no idea what was going on at the time. Well he still has no idea. It's been like this for two years now. I'm now a sophomore, and i like to say i have a great life. I mean i am severely depressed, but other than that, things are great. I'm black out drunk, or stoned every weekend. My friend are awesome tho, but they have no idea what i'm going to.

I don't have a boyfriend, i've never kissed a guy. I don't really believe in love, or soulmates. I mean i did when my mom was still here, but not now.

Like i was saying, i'm depressed. My room is always messy, like extremely. I sleep all day long, shower two times a week. I don't stink, no don't think that, i just drench myself in perfume. My grades suck, and i skip school a lot. I'm not pretty, i have straight blonde hair with pink streaks in it, to my shoulders. It's cut a little rough, since i did it myself. I'm not too tall, not fat, but certainly not skinny. I usually wear baggy clothes. Hoodies, loose jeans, sometimes i wear tops.

My best friend for six years now is Tara. She's tiny, and a real junkie. But she does take care of me. Her household is fucked up, so she spends a lot of time at my place. She's my platonic soulmate, i tell her everything. Well almost everything.

-

Monday morning

I startle awake at the sound of my phone buzzing. I pick it up and notice the time. Underneath are about twenty texts from my dad, telling me not to be late for school again. Fuck, why did this always happend. I jumped up, i was already gonna be late. I tugged on some baggy blue jeans and a navy crop top. Slipping into my dunks, i smeared some mascara on my lashes, as well as some eyeliner. Throwing the rest of my makeup into my bag i ran out of the door.

My school was a ten minute walk, so i sprinted. Luckily for me, Tara come running to me when she saw me.

'Fuck girl i'm so late.' I breathed, out of breath from the run.

'Chill you're not, Mr Smith is sick. We have first period of. You're actually ten minutes early.' She smiled and i rolled my eyes.

We walked over to our next class, to make sure we were on time for that. I pulled out a joint and lit it.

'No smoking weed at school El.' Tara shot at me.

'If imma have to get through this day, i at least wanna be high.' I sighed and she agreed.

The next two periods were okay. Tara and i walked over to our usual lunch spot. It was underneath a tree on school campus. We sat down and i sunk into her lap as she talked to everyone.

'Yo, El got a bad night of sleep?' Nick shrugged at me. He used to have a crush on me, but now he's just a friend. Quite a good one actually.

'Yea, my dad didn't get home so i just watched Gilmore Girls all night long. And Andy had just sold me a pack of cigarettes so i'd had to try that out obviously.' I replied.

'Oh El that reminds me, can i sleep over at yours tonight?' Tara asked and i nodded. I loved having sleep overs with Tara. We always just binged some shows, and smoked some weed. But it was all fun.

The day passed incredibly slow, i mean it was like reverse or something. When we were done Tara and i walked back to my house. She had a lot of stuff at mine so we didn't stop at her place. I texted my dad that Tara was staying over, and thought it was great.

I did get a little lonely when he was out of town. So he always encouraged me to invite people over. Once we got to my house we walked into the kitchen.

'My god i'm so jealous at your pantry.' Tara said while she grabbed a bag of doritos and gummy bears.

'Haha my dad always goes crazy with grocery shopping.' I smiled as i headed over to the fridge, grabbing a can of red bull.

'No, that's not food. You haven't eaten anything today, come on.' Tara guided a chip into my mouth and i just laughed. I've struggled with food for a few months now, but i never thought anything of it.

We went upstairs and played some music, while she did my makeup.

'Ooh i love Taylor Swift.' Tara said as she turned up the volume.

'You're so right, most relatable artist ever!' Tara agreed with me. I wouldn't say it out loud, but i'm a major swiftie. I've even went to the eras tour with my dad. He acted a little stupid, but i didn't think anything of it.

We watched movies, laughed, smoked and fell asleep around 3am.