eight

ella's pov

Apparently we must've fallen asleep on the couch, because i woke up with Taylor wrapped around me. I checked to see the time, 1pm. Normally i would've gone back to sleep, but i didn't want to be tired for the party so i got up. Carefully slipping out of Taylor's arms i went over to make some coffee.

'Hello sleeping beauty.' Dad said as he showed me a picture on his phone. It was me and Taylor asleep, cuddling each other. I'd have to admit it's kind of cute.

'Don't save it as your lock screen.' I said and stole the coffee pot he was holding.

'Great idea.' He smiled and tapped on his phone, turning it around, showing me his brand new lock screen.

'I'm going to Tara's in an hour, and i'll probably sleep over at Nick's.' I said and heard a giggle coming towards us.

'I don't want any grandchildren yet, El.' Taylor joked as she kissed dad.

'Yea and i don't want any siblings.' I walked through them, forcing them apart. I loved that they loved each other, i just didn't need to see it.

'Wait, you and Nick?!' Dad asked.

'None of your business baby.' Taylor winked at me.

'Can i please have twenty dollars, me and Tara want to buy something for Steph. You know as a thanks for throwing the party.' I pouted. Taylor placed thirty dollars in my hand.

'Don't get beer, it's disgusting.' She joked and i rolled my eyes.

'Now what will we do when she's gone.' Dad placed his hands on Taylor's hips and she licked her lips.

'Ew.' I grabbed my coffee and headed upstairs.

I asked Nick if i could sleep over and he said it was fine. Blasting some music i took a shower and put on some comfy clothes. Grabbing everything i needed for the party. I already had all my stuff at Nicks, so i just needed to bring my outfit and makeup, since i was getting ready at Tara's. Nick has set up a little vanity in his room, since i sleep over there twice a week. He'd bought me my entire makeup routine, it was truly adorable.

I brushed my hair and stuffed the brush into my bag, zipped it up and headed downstairs. Grabbing my keys and shoes i headed out. Calling Tara i was on my way. We'd normally get ready at mine, but her parents were already at her grandparents.

'Hey girl, ready to make out with Nick?' She joked and swung her arms around me.

'Very funny.' I said and placed my stuff down. We walked over to the kitchen.

'So i was thinking, we just chill order in and watch some gilmore girls. Then at eight we start getting ready, and we'll leave by eleven so we'll be there ten minutes late.' She said and i nodded. We walked over to the couch and sat down.

'So i think i really like him.' I blushed and she slapped me.

'I knew it! You're so in love.' We started singing 'You are in love'. Tara turned on the box in the living room and we stood up. Dancing and singing off key, but it was a blast. I placed my phone down and made a quick little video for Taylor. I knew she loved the fact i'm such a huge swiftie.

We ordered Canes and watched Gimore girls. I think we've seen it ten times together now. But it's just so amazing, and Lorelai is so hot. After dinner we cleaned up and headed to Tara's bedroom.

'So i brought some options.' I flipped my bag upside down, all of the clothes falling on the floor.

'Some?' Tara raised an eyebrow.

'Well i wanted to be prepared.' I giggled and started picking up some clothes. The party didn't really have a dress code, but Tara and i loved to match. She turned on the box in her room and we started singing and dancing again. I settled on a silver mini skirt and a white tube top with massive star earrings. Tara was wearing a gold mini skirt, black tube top and the same earrings but gold.