four

ella's pov

I still haven't adjusted to the fact that my dad is dating Taylor Swift. I have told Tara since she was coming over, but i told her not to tell anyone. I didn't want to seem more of a 'famous' kid than i already was. I'd agreed to a dinner, a family dinner Taylor called it. I don't know how i feel about it, but i couldn't decline. I like Taylor, she makes my dad happy, but she wants to know my business and wants to help. I don't need that, she's just gotta mind her own business.

It's right now 6pm on Thursday evening. I've changed, showered and blow dried my hair. I'm starting on my makeup now. My dad and Taylor were still at work or something, so they would meet me at home in about an hour.

I started doing my makeup, and turning on my playlist. Of course it's all Taylor Swift, which now seems a bit weird to me. But i don't care, i love her music. After about half an hour i decided the dinner would go smoother if i was high. So i lit up a joint, and smoked it leaning out of my window. After about twenty minutes dad and Taylor pulled up.

'El we're home.' Dad told me from downstairs. Fixing my hair i walked down, a little loopy from the weed.

'Hellooo.' I walked over to see dad and Taylor on the couch.

'Hey Ella.' Taylor waved at me and i nodded back.

'So what's for dinner?' I sat down next to dad on the couch.

'Tay suggested she'd cook something, any request?' Dad told me and Taylor smiled.

'Tay? Okay uhm, pasta?' I suggested and Taylor nodded, getting up to walk into the kitchen.

'I'm really happy that we're doing this kid.' Dad told me.

'Yea sure, she seems alright. But could you tell her that i don't need her to be some sort of therapist? I mean it's sweet and all, but i don't really want to tell her about my personal life.' I told dad who looked a bit flustered.

'Uh sure, what did she ask?' Dad looked a bit concerned.

'Oh nothing, but she went all mom on me. Like, placing her hand on me and asking me if i was alright. She told me i could always talk to her. It's really nice, but you know mom used to do that.' Tears welled up a little in my eyes, but i blinked them away.

'Oh of course, i'm sure she didn't mean it like that.' Dad told me and i just nodded, turning on the tv

'Aren't you gonna help her?' I told him and he got up, i just said that so i could watch Gilmore Girls.

Taylor's pov

I started on the pasta that Ella suggested. Luckily Travis always has food in his house, so i didn't have to go to the store. I stirred the pot of pasta when i felt two familiar hands around my waist.

'Hello to you too.' I giggled and turned to face Travis.

'You're so beautiful.' He told me and i scrunched my nose. He lifted my chin upward and took my face in his hands. God those eyes would be the death of me. I felt his lips melt into mine and i slipped my arms around his neck. Travis lifted me up onto the counter and i moaned softly into his mouth. His tongue dipped into my mouth and i was suddenly very turned on. After a minute he reached for my boobs and stroked my nippel, causing me to moan.

'I think the pasta is done.' We startled apart as we saw Ella grinning.

'Oh yea of course.' I jumped off the counter, fuck this was so embarrassing. I was red as a tomato and Travis just laughed at me.

'Why don't you go set up the table.' Travis told Ella who grabbed some silverware and walked over to the table.

'Your fault.' I slapped Travis's chest.

'I can't do anything about the fact that you're so easy to turn on.' He grinned at my core who was soaked of course.

'How did you!' I laughed at him.

'Oh baby, i know everything.' He kissed me lightly.

'Okay when y'all are done making porn, can y'all come over with the food?' Ella told us and we laughed. Walking over with the hot pot of pasta, i placed it onto the table.

'So Ella, you're a sophomore right?' I asked her, trying to make light conversation.

'Sadly yes.' She told me as she twirled her pasta around.

'You don't like the food?' I asked her a little concerned.

'It's great, i just had a big lunch.' She smiled at me.

ella's pov (sorry for switching so much but it makes better sense in my head)

'Oh El, i can't come to your parent teacher thing tomorrow. I'm gonna be out of town this whole weekend.' Dad told me and i was a little disappointed.

'Oh, that's fine. I'll just tell Mr. Johnson well have to do it some other time.' I hated the fact that dad was always out of town.

'I can come with you?' Taylor told me and i looked up at her.

'That's very nice, but like i said. I don't want everyone to know my dad is dating Taylor Swift.' I said and dad looked a little guilty. 'What?' What did he do now.

'Well, we went out to dinner the other day. And paparazzi got pictures of us kissing.' Dad told me as he looked at his food.

'You're fucking kidding me right?' Why, why did he have to ruin my life.

'It has broken the internet, everyone knows.' Taylor told me.

'Well that's just great. Now i'm not only the spoiled football daughter, i'm also the steph daughter of a world wide singer. People already find me a snob, they think i can get away with more. You know because I'll always have daddy's money.' I'm so fucking angry. Why did this happened to me. I'm fifteen, of course i care about what people think of me.

'El, we can work this out.' Dad tried.

'I'm so done, i'm going to Nicks call me when you're broken up.' That last part was a little harsh. But he had to understand that i hated being 'famous'. I'm not doing the best, and with everyone knowing who my dad is screwing, all eyes will be on me. They were already, but now everyone will know me. I called Nick to tell him i was coming over, he didn't question it. I walked five minutes to his place before he answered the door.

'Wait tell me again.' We were sitting on his bed, he was eating chips and i was smoking a joint.

'He's fucking Taylor Swift. And everyone knows it, so even more attention will be on me. And the best part is, she wants to help me. She knows something is up, but no fucking way i'm telling her anything.' I did like her, but i didn't like to be told what to do.

'Well it might be nice to have a female in the house.' Nick tried and i just nodded.

'Anyways, i'm angry at him so can i sleep over the rest of the weekend?' I asked Nick and he nodded. We started up the movie and just talked. Nick really was one of my best friends. I think he might still like me, but i don't really know if i'll ever find love.