two

ella's pov

The alarm noise went off. I slammed it shut but it went off again. Annoyed i turned around and didn't feel Tara around me anymore. People might find this weird, but we always cuddled. We're like twins, only she's a brunette. We like the same stuff, people, and we both hate pepsi max.

'Babe, get up.' Tara shook my body and i sighed.

'Fine.' I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face. Brushing my hair and smearing some makeup on i decided on a heavier look. Changing into a hoodie and black jeans, i walked downstairs to see Tara.

'I'm making you breakfast.' She shoved a plate of eggs towards me.

'You're like my dad. Little bitch that's the hoodie i wanted to wear today.' I giggled and she stuck out her tongue.

'Okay we've got about twenty minutes and then we have to leave.' Tara grinned at me and put on some music. The mornings when she slept over were amazing.

'Okay question, thought on ttpd.' I asked Tara.

'Amazing, i love. But i feel bad for her, i fucking hate that Joe. I hope she's with someone better now.' Tara said.

'Yea she hasn't been dating anyone right?' I asked and Tara nodded. I love Taylor Swift, i don't know if you noticed yet. I keep a lot to myself, but she just understands me. Her lyrics are amazing.

'Okay we better go.' Tara and i tugged our shoes on and left the house. We walked to school into our first period. The day was okay, i was a happier than other days. I got home around 4pm and walked into the living room to see my dad.

'Omg hey.' I walked up to him and nodded. I don't like physical touch, except for with Tara.

'Hey kiddo, i wanted to talk to you about something.' He looked a little nervous. Fuck, he's found my stash.

'Uh okay.' I swallowed nervously as i sat next to him on the couch.

'I've kinda been seeing someone, for two months now.' Dad swallowed. That was the last thing i had expected to come out of his mouth,

'Oh okay, that's good i guess?' I really didn't know what this meant.

'You're cool with it?' He asked hopefully.

'Yea, as long as you're happy. When am i going to meet her?' I asked him still a little weirded out.

'Soon, i'll have to ask her.' He said and i nodded.

'Do i know her?' I dared to ask.

'No, not personally. She's had a pretty bad break up about a year ago, so we're taking things slow. That why i haven't mentioned it.' He said, he looked so relieved.

'Okay, just tell me when she's here so i can plug in ear phones for when y'all bang.' I giggled and i pushed me a little.

'You're so funny.' He said sarcastically.

'So you're home tonight?' I asked him.

'Yes, but she might want to come over tonight. Is that okay with you?' He asked.

'Oh fuck, i'm supposed to be at Nicks tonight. But you have fun. No not that, you know what i mean.' He laughed as i turned red. Dad was really chill in letting me sleep over at boys. I mean not that i wanted anything from Nick, but he was still a boy.

Travis's pov

About two hours after i'd told Ella the news, she left for Nicks. I was so relieved i had told her before the world found out. I mean i am dating a massive pop star artist. I think Taylor might even be the artist of the century. I'm dating Taylor Swift, i still can't believe it. I love her so much, and for some reason she loves me too.