eleven

*six months later*

ella's pov

It's finally summer break. You have no idea how low i've been craving this. We're going to Europe this summer and i'm so excited. I get to bring Tara, and we've been planning it for months. Dad's also proposing to mom soon!

'I'm homee!' I yelled and saw dad and mom standing in the living room, surrounded with suitcases.

'What's all this?' I asked a little surprised.

'We were thinking, to have a little family get away to Ibiza this weekend. Next week we're going to Europe obviously, but your dad just surprised me with this.' Mom said and i got all excited.

'Omg of course, we're leaving now?' I asked.

'Mom has packed you everything, and we have one more surprise.' I gasped.

'Surprise!' Nick said and i jumped up.

'He's family after all, and i want him to be there this weekend.' Dad said. Oh my god, he's doing it. He's proposing to mom.

'I'm so excited honey!!' I spoke softly against Nicks neck.

'Me too, i love you so much.' He placed me down and kissed me softly.

'Hate to interrupt the fun, but we've got a flight to catch.' Mom said and we headed out. I obviously sat next to Nick on the plane. We wanted to fly commercial, and luckily mom wasn't interrupted too much. She always handled it like a pro, but this was a family vacation.

Once we landed we drove to the adorable house we were staying at. It was already a little late, so we decided to get ready for dinner.

'El, can you help me.' Mom asked. I walked into her room, she was wrapped up in a towel.

'I like the look.' I giggled.

'I can't decide, Trav said to wear something fancy but i do need to be comfortable.' Mom sat down on the bed.

'The white dress with the navy heels and blazer.' I suggested and she nodded.

After getting ready we drove to this little restaurant. The view was amazing, and after taking some pictures we started on dinner. After dessert dad stood up.

'So i've been wanting to do this for a while.' He grabbed mom's hand and she stood up, a little confused. I started filming and Nick took some pictures with the camera he'd brought.

'My dear Taylor, you are the love of my life. Someone who will always be there for me. But most importantly for my Ella. So that's why i was wondering-.' He got down on one knee and mom gasped.

'Will you marry me baby?' Tears rolled down my eyes and mom's.

'Yes! A thousand times yes!' She shrieked and dad got up, placing the ring on her finger. They kissed lovingly, and sat back down. We were all in disbelieve, it was official.

Welcome to our family Taylor Swift.