three

ella's pov

The sleepover at Nick was great, he's hilarious. It's Wednesday, usually i'd have to be in school, but i have the day off. They're painting the school, so we're off today and tomorrow.

I get home around 1pm and unlock the door. I have no idea if dad is home. I kick off my shoes and walk over to the kitchen. I hear some rubling so i assume dad is making breakfast. Scrolling on my phone u walk towards him.

'So you've already scared away your girlfriend?' I chuckle and look up.

'Oh, hey.' Hold on. Is that? No it can't be.

'What the fuck. Are you Taylor Swift?' I say very creeped out by this.

'I suppose i am.' She smiles, walking over.

'Why are you here, in my dad's shirt, without any pants.' I ask and she turns red, only now releasing how she looks.

'Well in your dad's girlfriend, you must be Ella?' She gets even closer, and i take a step back.

'Yea. Uhm but hold on. How did this happened?' I ask and sit down on the counter. I swear i'm probably hallucinating, i mean i am still a little high.

'Well, Trav asked be out and we went on a couple of dates. Eventually he asked be to be his girlfriend, and now we're here.' She went to stand in front of me, but keeping her distance.

'I'm sorry but how did he manage to do this.' I chuckled and Taylor giggled. I can't believe it, Taylor Swift is my steph mom. Well sort of.

'I didn't want us to meet like this.' Taylor tucks her shirt down a little.

'It's okay, dad said his girlfriend was staying over. So i assumed i'd catch him banging some girl on the counter, little did i know. Well i'm happy, you're obviously not after his money.' I chuckled and she giggled.

'Noo, i'm most definitely not.' She smiled.

'Oh fuck, so that means you've seen my bedroom.' I duck my head down a little. It's like a Taylor Swift museum in there.

'Yea i have, it's cute.' She smiled placing a hand on my shoulder. Without thinking i flinch, fuck no that's mean.

'I'm sorry, i just don't like people touching me. Dad doesn't know why, and god help him he'll never know.' I smiled a little but Taylor looked confused.

'What happened, if you don't mind me asking?' She took a step back and sat on the other counter.

'No, doesn't matter. It was like a year ago. So are you moving in?' I changed the subject quickly.

'Well we haven't discussed that yet, but i hope so. If it's okay by you of course.' She asked.

'Yea it fine, as long as you don't go al mommy on me.' I told her.

'I promise you, i won't. Besides Trav told me you're a great kid, don't get in a lot of trouble and things.' She smiled, oh if he only knew.

'Yea. Uhm i'm gonna go to my room, and just yea.' I walked upstairs, not wanting to be rude. But she wanted to talk to me, like really talk. She's not my therapist, not that i have one. I hate opening up to people, especially if they're fucking Taylor Swift. She did seem nice tho.

I threw my stuff into the corner of my room, and laid down on my bed. Opening the window i lit a cigarette, and started an episode of Gilmore Girls.

Taylor's pov

Wow, that was certainly not the way i wanted to meet Ella. But what's done is done. I hope she likes me, she did seem a little closed of. I'll text Travis about it.

Me: Crazy thing just happened, i met Ella. I was making breakfast, and there she was. We had a quick chat, but she is really closed off.

Trav: Oh fuck that's right, she has the next days off. Well she'll adjust and open up more. Why don't you suggest a family dinner, tomorrow night?

Me: That sounds great!

Turning off my phone i walked upstairs towards Ella's room. I smelt a weird smell, but ignored it. Walking in she startled up and threw something out of the window. Looking at me a little annoyed.

'Oh i didn't mean to disturb you.' I said standing in the doorframe.

'No it's okay, what's up?' She asked me.

'Well your dad and i wondered if we could go out for dinner tomorrow. You know, get to know each other a little more. Besides i think it's time for the world to know we're dating. So what do you say?' I asked her hopefully.

'Well it's a nice idea, but no thanks. My whole school thinks i'm a snob, spoiled rich kid with daddy's money. I don't need them to know he's dating the billionaire herself. They already think i'm a stoner, depressive loser, don't need to add nepo baby to that.' She looked at me and walked over to her vanity.

'Oh, we could do it at home?' I asked and she nodded.

'What time do i have to be here?' She said a she smeared some black eye shadow underneath her eyes.

'Will seven work for you? And what is that smell?' She looked up at me a little panicked.

'Seven is great, and it's probably just the neighbors. Oh fuck, Tara is here in like ten minutes. She's also a fan of yours so prepare yourself.' She chuckled.

I like her, she's funny and just chill. I do think there's something that she isn't telling me, or anyone i suppose. But she is a teenager after all.

'I'll just head downstairs until your dad gets home. He said he's home around five. Maybe we can watch a movie after dinner?' I suggested.

'I would love to, but we're going somewhere.' She said and grabbed a back pack of the floor.

'Oh that's fine, where are y'all going?' I asked and sat down on her bed. A panic shot into her eyes as i sat down, but she didn't say anything.

'Oh you know, just the movies and maybe the park.' She told me as she rumbled through a drawer.

'Okay, don't be home too late tho.' I told her and walked to the door again.

'What did i told you about going all mom on me?' Ella chuckled.

'You're right, we'll tell me when your friend gets here. I'd love to meet her.' I wanted to walk away but Ella grabbed my arm.

'Oh sorry, didn't know how what to call you. I won't grab you again.' She looked a bit embarrassed.

'No that's okay, you can call me whatever you want.' I told her, wanting her to feel comfortable.

'I'll just call you Taylor?' She suggested and i nodded.

'Oh Taylor, could you remind my dad about the parent teacher thing Friday at school?' She asked me.

'Of course, now i'll just be downstairs if you need me.' With that i walked off.