seven

ella's pov

Finally it's Friday. I love Friday, i think i like it even better than Saturday. I'd just have to get through today and then i have a fun weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow Stephanie is hosting a party, and she invited me, Tara, Nick and fifty other people i don't know. Tara unfortunately has to leave early, since she's going to her grandparents Sunday. I'll probably stay at Nick's or something, but i'm not sure yet.

I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and makeup and walked downstairs. Looking in the fridge for something to drink, i saw Taylor standing there.

'Good morning El.' She smiled and turned around, taking another bite of her toast.

'Yea it is a good morning.' I smiled grabbing two red bulls, placing one in my bag.

'No, that's not breakfast eat something.' She implied.

'Oh no that's okay, Tara is bringing me waffles.' I said. I lied, of course i lied. I'm not eating as much as i should be, but i'm just not hungry.

'Okay, how long till you have to leave?' She asked sitting down.

'About fifty minutes, Mr. Johnson is sick again so first period just fell out.' I said and sat down next to her.

'So i just wanted to make sure you're okay and all. I mean about last night-.' A panic shot in my eye, fuck last night.

'No i'm fine, really.' I replied.

'Well if you aren't, just know you can talk to me.' She smiled.

'Yea thanks mom.' Fuck. That just slipped out. Mom? Did i see Taylor as a mom already?

'Oh Ella.' Tears welled up in her eyes, she was trying not to cry. It obviously meant a lot to her. I mean it also meant a lot to me, but it just felt right.

'I mean if that's okay?' Fuck why did i say it, maybe she's uncomfortable now.

'Of course it's okay, i love you kid.' She swung her arms around me, catching me in a hug. I normally hate physical touch, but Taylor just feels so safe.

'This is a very emotional morning.' I laughed as we broke apart.

'Yea it is.' She giggled as well.

'Okay now that you're my mom, i need your help.' I asked Taylor, and she sat up straight.

'Shoot.' She answered.

'Well you know how i told you that Nick is just a friend. I was thinking about it in bed last night, and i think i might like him or something. I know he probably still likes me. I called Tara about it, and she almost jumped up. But i don't know what to do now, and you're good with guys so do you like have tips?' I was a little embarrassed to ask this, but by the look on Taylor's face she was excited.

'Called it. Okay well, Trav told me about a party tomorrow?' She asked and i nodded.

'Yea it's just a casual birthday party. Booze, cigarettes, music and sex.' I flushed, fuck she is my mom. Why do i feel so comfortable.

'Maybe not do the last thing, unles-.' Her eyes widened a bit.

'I'm not into all that stuff, i haven't had my first kiss yet. Don't worry i won't get pregnant or anything.' I laughed as did Taylor.

'Okay but you'll have to update me after the party.' She said and i nodded.

'Obviously you're my mom now, besides it's tomorrow so we'll have tonight to form a plan.' I smiled and tugged on my shoes.

'Trav will be home tomorrow.' She said and threw a cookie towards me.

'What's this?' I held it up.

'Don't get an ed, it's not pretty.' She looked a bit more serious, or concerned.