ten

ella's pov

It's Monday again, and school has started again. There is nothing i hate more than school in January. My alarm kept going off but i didn't get up. Instead i stared at the ceiling, wanting to disappear. I've been so much better, i have an amazing boyfriend, my parents love each other, but still. Something just doesn't feel right. I only drink at parties, and sometimes i smoke. I've just been feeling down recently.

'El get up.' Taylor stood inside the doorframe, holding my laundry.

'Okay, okay.' I got up but stumbled back, catching myself on the railing of my bed.

'Woah, you okay?' Taylor walked over to me.

'Yea, just a little light headed.' I smiled and walked into my bathroom. I haven't been eating recently, just the thought of getting bigger triggers me. I've been clean of sh and all that, but my ed has gotten worse. No one knew, no one has to know.

'Trav is still out of town, maybe we could do something this weekend?' Taylor asked.

'Of course! By the way, is it okay if Nick comes over tomorrow?' I asked while brushing my hair.

'Yea, we can order sushi?' She suggested and i nodded.

We walked downstairs into the kitchen, and sat down. I had a late start today, so we had a little while to just chat.

'Do you want some toast?' Taylor asked.

'No thanks.' I took a sip of my water.

'El you have to eat breakfast.' Taylor said and i rolled my eyes.

'I'm not hungry okay.' I sighed a little annoyed. I knew was just worried, but i still found it annoying. She threw an apple at my head and i sighed again.

'Yeez, could you be a little less annoying.' I said a little wired up.

'Ella, i'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to fall back into your old eating habits again.' She looked a little angry.

'Why don't you start to look out for your own eating habits first. There's no way you actually have recovered.' I spat at her, she looked a little hurt but i couldn't give a fuck.

'Ella Lilly Kelce, that's no way to talk to your mother.' She rose her voice. Taylor and i had never had any sort of fight before.

'Fuck off, you're not even my real mom. Dad will move on when he finds out what a whore you are. Haven't you had like a hundred boyfriends.' I started really yelling. I obviously felt bad, but i hated people getting close to my secret.

'Go to hell.' Tears welled up in her eyes.

'Right back at ya.' I screamed and with that i left the house. I slammed the door closed and tucked my hood over my head. No way i'm ever talking to that hoe again.

The first four lessons were exhausting. I was tired, upset and a little nauseous. I headed over to our tree and sat down in Tara's arms. She immediately recognized the look on my face, and comforted me a little. After lunch we changed for P.E.

'El, please eat something we're running today.' Tara said and i rolled my eyes.

'Stop with the food thing already.' I shot at her and walked off. I didn't know where i was going, but i just needed to be alone. Why did everyone suddenly care about me. I walked a little to the end of the square. Suddenly my vision started getting blurry, i have this often but not like this. My breathing slows and i'm on the ground.

Taylor's pov

Fuck. Why did i react like that. I knew she was very wrong too, but i'm the adult. I just want to look out for her. Still rethinking the argument the entire day, i go and scroll on my phone. Only two more hours till Ella's home. I need to come up with something to say.

All of a sudden my phone rings, unknown number. I answer it a little confused.

'This is Taylor Swift.' I say.

'Hello Miss Swift, i've called to inform you that Ella Kelce has passed out a few minutes ago. She's now with the nurse, but she isn't reacting. They're thinking of taking her to a hospital. We need to know how if you or Mrs Kelce will be joining her.' The lady finished her sentence. My breathing slowed, that poor girl. I should've been more careful what i said to her. But my apology will come later right now Ella's well being was the most important.

'I- uh will be there in ten minutes.' I said and hung up. Texting Travis i stepped into some shoes and ran out. Arriving at the school ten minutes later i saw an ambulance.

'You must be Ella's mom?' The man in the yellow suit asked.

'I am.' I looked around nervously for Ella.

'She's not responding, so we have to take her to the hospital. Will you be joining us?' He asked and i nodded nervously. In the corner of my eye i saw Ella being rolled into the car. Stepping after her i sat down. Twenty minutes later we arrived at the hospital. Ella was escorted off and i was told to sit in the waiting room. Over thirty minutes later a nurse came up to me.

'She's woken up, would you like to see her. We've done some tests, and she's completely fine. She didn't have enough to eat the last few weeks, so her irony was low. That's the reason she fainted. She also has weak lungs from nicotine damage, but that isn't too bad. She's good to go in about an hour. So would you likt to see her?' She asked again. Nodding i still processed everything she's just said about my daughter.

'Mom?' Ella spoke softly and i sat on her bed carefully.

'Honey i'm right here.' I rubbed her hand.

'I'm so sorry, i didn't mean all those things i said earlier.

'It's okay, i should apologize as well.' I blinked up at her.

'Well once i get out of here we should definitely have a bonding dinner or something.' She smiled.

'Yea i agree.' I hugged her tightly.

'Mom, breathing, can't.' She giggled and i let her go.

'So, i will be after your ass about food now. But i'm so happy you're okay. Your dad immediately stepped on a plane, he'll be home tomorrow.' With the last sentence she lightened up a bit.

After an hour we took a cab back to our house. Carefully escorting Ella upstairs we sat in her bed.

'Mom, i love you.' Ella spoke softly.

'I love you too.' I kissed her hair lightly.

'Could you stay here for a little while?' She asked and i nodded. Crawling into her bed i held her tightly. We almost immediately fell asleep.