Chapter 4

Stacey POV
I sat in the church pew waiting on Ty'Quez. I know what you're thinking. "This girl crazy. She a psychology. She a stalker." And if you aren't, thank you. But if you are, it's not like that. I just want Ty'Quez for myself. That's all. A few minutes later, I saw him wheeling Kristy in on a wheelchair. I huffed and ignored her and focused only on Ty'Quez. They sat in the middle of the set of the blue church pews. I moved up to sit beside them and their family. "Hey." I said to Quez. He quickly said hi back. Kristy sat on the end and I sat between them. "Can we switch real quick." He asked me. No. "Sure!" I said trying not to be rude. We got up and switched and he sat next to Kristy. "Where's your mom?" He asked me. I pointed back to my mom and he nodded his head. The preacher then started preaching a sermon. I was very confused but it's ok. Ty'Quez and Kristy obviously understood cause they were clapping their hands and singing along to some songs. I wish Kristy would disappear.

Ty'Quez POV
I don't think Stacey was interested or intrigued by church. That's why I told her she didn't have to come. But her fast self decided she wanted to come. That's what she gets. After church was over, I helped Kristy and Stacey ran up to catch up with us. "Hi friends!" She said. I waved and Kristy mugged. "How about we all go out to eat?" She suggested. "I'm too tired and I'm sick from yesterday. Ask Quez though." Kristy said. "I'm watching over Kristy." I said. "Well maybe I could come over and help you." She suggested. I faked a smile and continued to wheel Kristy to the car. I helped her in the car. "I'll text you later." Stacey told me. "Aight. If I don't respond. Nothing personal. I'm just helping out Kristy." I told Stacey. She dropped her head and said okay. "Wait." She said as I begun to get in the car. "Yea?" I said turning around. Next think I know, she's pressing her small, skinny lips against my lips. "Bye Quez." She mumbled softly against my lips. I stood there frozen. I slowly got in the car and everybody was looking at me. I watched Stacey walk away and then I looked at Kristy. A tear fell from her eye. She quickly turned away from me and looked out the window. I didn't mean to hurt my bestfriend Kristy.