Chapter 20

Kristy POV
I ran to Quez house after I was done showering. As soon as I got there, I banged on the door. His mom answered. "Hi Kristy!" His mom answered. "Hey mama." I responded hugging her. She hugged me back and welcomed me into their house. "Ty'Quez!" She yelled. Ty'Quez came out the room looking like he had just been beat up. "What." He snapped. His mom pointed at me. We locked eyes. "Ty'Quez." I said. He walked off and went into his room and slammed his door shut. I looked down at the ground. I screwed up with him.

Ty'Quez POV
Aight. Yes. I do like Kristy. But I ain't gon' get with her right now. She made me mad for real and now all of a sudden she wanna talk. She can forget that. I'm done with that for a while. "Quez." Somebody coos at the door. "It's open." I say. In walks Kristy. "Hey." She says. I stare at her. "I'm sorry." She says. I continue to stare but harder. "I've liked you for the longest Quez. I just." She started. "I thought you didn't like me back so I just gave up." She finishes. "I need you." She says closing and locking the room door. I stand up and walk over to her. I push my body against hers backing her up into the wall. I look down at her and roughly passionately kiss her. She starts to moan and breathe heavily. I smiled as I let her catch her breath. She stared at me and I roughly kissed her again. This time my hands traveling down her body. "Ty'Quez." She moans. "Shhhh. I just got in trouble for having sex." I admitted. "What?" She snaps letting me go. "I'll explain later." I answered. "Kristy." I said. She stared at me. "Ty'Quez." She moaned my name again. "I can feel your erection." She blushes. I quickly back off of her embarrassed. She chuckled. "So guess what." She says. "What?" I say laying on the bed. "I was raped last night." She says getting on top of me. "What?" I snap "I was raped by Xzavier, his Uncle, and his Dad." She said. I stared at her. "I think I might even be pregnant." She says. I stare at her blankly.

Kristy POV
"Your eyes are turning red." I say. He flips me over forcefully and pins me to the bed. "Why didn't you call me." He yells with his teeth clenched together. "I'm sorry." I say. "Where does he live." He asked. "Why?" I say. "Where does he live?!" He yells. "What are you about to do!" I ask. He quickly gets off of me and walks towards the door. I jump on his back and he just keeps walking. I tried tickling him and he ignored it. "What's wrong with him." His mom asks as she blocks off the front door. "I told him I got raped last night and now he's mad." I admit. She stares at her son. She starts singing to him and his eyes started turning green. And then back to his silver color. "There." She says. "I have to ask my mom a question." He says. I jump off his back and let him and his mom have privacy. I went in his room and played with his different trophies. I dropped one and it made a dent in it. I decided to hide that from the rest of them and lay on his bed. 5 minutes later he walks into the room. "Kristy. I need you to sit up." He says. I do as he asks and sits up. I scooted in between his legs and sat with him. I watched his hand as it traveled down my body. It eventually reached my mini me. "Wait." I say before he goes inside of my pants. He stares at me. I went up to lock his room door. I pulled down my pants and jumped back in bed. He chuckled. He started to stroke and please me. "Baby." Quez says. "Yes?" I say. "I want you." He says putting his finger inside of me causing me to gasp. "I want you too." I said. "I want you more." He says. "Just screw me." I beg. He starts to move his finger inside of me. I gasp and moan. "Quez." I say. He kisses me and starts to play with my chest. About 15 minutes later I release all over his fingers. He puts his fingers in his mouth and then goes back to fingering me. Then he took his finger out again and put it in my mouth and passionately kissed me. "I love you Kristy." He says. "I love you too." I respond. He stares at me and says, "Let me love you."