Chapter 11

Ty'Quez POV
"What you mean?" I asked holding Kristys hands as we sat at the table in McDonalds. "My mom said I was showing the signs of pregnancy." She said. "That doesn't mean your pregnant though." I reminded her. "So you took my virginity and now you're saying that even though we didn't use protection, I might not be pregnant." She snapped staring at me with hurt in her eyes. I stared back. She stood up letting go of my hands. "Bye Quez. I'll just get an abortion if I'm pregnant." She said. "Who else would be the daddy if I am pregnant? I lost my virginity to you! It's only been a week! Who else!" She yelled trying to walk away. I grabbed her hands before she did so. "I'm tired of you always walking away from me when you not getting your way." I yelled at her. She just stared at me.

Kristy POV
I don't know what happened, but when he yelled at me, that turned me on to the fact that I didn't even view him as a bestfriend. I viewed as my boyfriend or something. "What?" He said snapping me out of my daze. "N-n-nothing." I answered. He smirked at me. "Imma go though." I said. "No. Don't leave." He begged. I stared him in his eyes and just smiled. "Umm you want something to eat?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I'll just get some fries." I said. He jogged off to go order the food. In 10 minutes he came back with two large fries and cups. "What you want to drink?" He asked. "Sprite." I asked. He went to go fill up our cups and came back and sat down. He handed me my cup. "I am honestly sorry. I apologize for all the hurt I've caused you." He said. I stared him in his eyes. "Me and Stacey are honestly over. Like, we're not together." He said showing me the texts when them two officially broke up. I read the messages and handed him his phone back. "And I'm sorry for maybe getting you pregnant." He said. "It's aight." I said looking down at my fries. I could feel him smiling as I smiled. "Kristy." He said. I looked up at him and next thing I know he's grabbing and kissing me.

Stacey POV
Here I am calling and texting and blowing up Quez phone and he ain't even looking at the messages or answering. I left 5 voicemails out of the 15 calls I left on his phone. I texted him so many times, half of my newly added storage is probably gone. What could he even be doing? I decided I'd look him up on find my iPhone. I looked him up and I'm following the directions to his phone.

Ty'Quez POV
I'm glad I got my bestfriend back. I missed her goofy self so much. "So I know it's been over a week, but how does it feel not to be a virgin anymore?" I asked starting a conversation. "I don't feel any different honestly. I just know that the next time I have sex, I'm not gonna be in pain." She said smiling at me as I walked her to her house. "Kristy!" Some boy yelled out. Kristy turned around to face him. "Xzavier!" She yelled back running up to him. "Hey baby girl." He said embracing her. He mugged me and I mugged him back. "Xzavier, this is my bestfriend, Ty'Quez. Ty'Quez, this is Bae." She said introducing us. We mugged each other. "I'll call you later Kristy." I told her. We hugged and I left back home.

Xzavier POV
I watched Ty'Quez as he walked off. I want him gone because I wanna date her. She's my type and beautiful in each and every way. "That's the same boy that pushed me out the house the other day." I mumbled to myself. I grabbed onto Kristy and hugged her again. "Kristy. Can I tell you something." I asked. "Sure. But can we go inside." She asked. I nodded my head. She let me into her house and locked up. "Sit." She said as she placed her house keys on the table. I sat down on the love seat and she sat next to me. "Kristy, you know I like you right." I reminded her. She nodded her head. "I like you too." She said. "Well, instead of flirting, let's make it official." I suggested. "As in dating?" She asked. I nodded my head. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed her back and picked her up carrying her to her room.