Chapter 15

***1 Week Later***
Kristy POV
It's so weird how Ty'Quez has been treating lately. For about a week, he's been giving me things, offering me things, and he's always and I mean ALWAYS smiling when I'm around. I wanna know why he's doing these things. "Quez." I said as we laid in my bed. He didn't answer me. "Quez?" I repeated. I looked over at him. His eyes were shut closed and his mouth was wide open and it didn't look like he was breathing. "Quez! Quez!" I yelled shaking him vigorously. He pulled me on top of him and wrapped me in his arms and went back to sleeping. "I love you." He said in his sleep. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep with his big head too.

Ty'Quez POV
I woke up with Kristy sprawled out across my chest. She was still sleep so I laid there holding her in my arms. "Kristy. I love you. I want us to be more than just bestfriends." I said kissing her forehead. What did I just do? I asked myself. Her eyes then fluttered open and she looked around before looking at me. "Good morning." She said. "Good morning." I answered. She kissed my cheek and got off of me. I watched her walk away. I really like Kristy.

Xzavier POV
"Stacey." I grunted. She looked up from the head she was giving me. "We gotta stop doing this." I said. She got up and stopped sucking me. "No. I think we should keep doing this. Has Kristy ever given you head?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Doesn't it feel good though?" She asked. I bit my bottom lip. She just giggle. "I know it feels good. Only cause I'm doing it. Boys say I'm a pro at this and I am." She says. "Wait, boys?" I repeat. "Yeah. I've given head to all of the players on the football team." She stated. My jaw dropped. "No disrespect but, you gotta go." I said pointing towards the door. She started stripping off her clothes and she pulled down the rest of my pants and she took off my shirt. "Not just yet." She said kissing me. "Yes now." I said pushing her off of me. "Would you like me to tell little miss Kristy what you're doing with me? I can tell everyone you raped me too. They'll believe me because I'm a white woman and you're a black man." She said. I sighed. "Now let me finish." She said sitting on top of me putting me inside of her. She moaned to the way I felt. When she started riding, it was all over.