Chapter 6

Kristy POV
I laid all alone in bed on a Friday night. All by myself. I had nothing to do! All my friends, well, friend, who I thought was my friend, is probably out with his girlfriend or something. "KRIS!" My mom yelled. I got out of bed to see what she wanted. I had on black short shorts and a white sports bra and some socks. My hair looked decent. "Ma'am?" I said. I looked at the door. My heart skipped a beat. It was a cute boy standing at the door. "Hi. I wanted to ask if you'd like to come outside and play with us. I'm Xzavier by the way. I'm new." He said. "Sure. Just, lemme go put on my slides." I said nervously. I ran upstairs and slid my slides on my feet. The entire time, I kept thinking about Xzavier. His tall, milk chocolate skin with a military cut and straight white teeth. He had dark eyes and he had to be like 5'6 or something. I don't know. But he was cute. "Have fun you two!" My mom said as I walked downstairs and out the door. "Be back before sunset." My mom said while kissing my forehead. "I will." I said.

Xzavier POV
"So Xzavier." Kristy said. "Yeah?" I said as I sat on the porch and handed her some water. "Where ya from?" She asked taking the water. "I'm originally from Germany." I said. She stared at me. "Really?" She said nearly choking on her drink. I nodded my head. "What part?" She asked. "Hamburg." I answered. "It's really pretty and beautiful." I said. She smiled. "Where you from?" I asked. "I'm from California." She said. "What part?" I asked mocking her question. She giggled. "Beverly Hills." She said. I couldn't stop smiling at her. She was so pretty and beautiful. "What?" She said. "Nothing." I said continuing to stare. She giggled a little and just went back to looking at the sky. "Let's play a game called translate. Well, it's not a game but we can make it one." I suggested. "Sure." She said. She directed her attention to me. "You say a sentence and I translate it in German." I said. She nodded her head. "I like bacon." She said. We laughed at her sentence. "Ich mag Speck." He said. "I can speak French ya know." She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Aight. Vous regardez plus jolie que les couchers de soleil." I said looking at the sunset. "You think I look prettier than the sunset?" She said. I nodded my head. "Je pense que vous regardez plus mignon qu'un pit-bull chiot." She said. I smiled. "You think I look cuter than a pup pit bull." I said. She blushed and nodded her head. I stared into her eyes. "You didn't know I could speak French, did you." I said. She lowered her head and shook it while she giggled. I picked up he head. "We should hangout more often." She said nervously standing up. "It was nice meeting you Xzavier." She said holding her arms open for a hug. I hugged her and held onto her. She backed out the hug. "Au Revoir!" She said. "Au Revoir!" I answered. I smiled at her and watched her walk home.