Chapter 10

Ty'Quez POV
"What's wrong baby?" My momma asked. "Nun ma." I said playing with my food. "You think I'm stupid? What's your problem boy. You haven't been this sad in a while." She reminded me. I mugged her. She slapped me across my face. "Fix ya face." She said. I stared at her. "My problem is a girl." I mumbled. "Lemme guess. It's Stacey." Momma said getting up from the table. "I told you not to cry over that girl. She ain't worth ya time son. She ain't." She said taking my plate. "Ma-" I started before she cut me off. "I don't wanna hear it. I just don't. She's waisting your time son. Waisting. And you dumb enough to fall for her fast self." Momma said. "Kristy." I said. "What?" She asked. "Ma. The reason why I'm mad is because of Kristy." I blurted out. She froze and looked at me. "No. Not sweet innocent Kristy." She said gasping. I nodded my head. "What did she do?" She asked sitting back down. "She won't forgive me for what happened." I said. She asked me what I did and I explained everything to her. "I wouldn't forgive you either." Momma said. My jaw just dropped. I walked off upstairs and plopped on my bed. I decided to try and text her.

ME: hey bestfriend 😆

She read the message and 10 minutes later she replied.

KRISTY: me and u done remember 👌🏾

ME: and y is that

KRISTY: uk exactly wat u did 😑

ME: I'm listening 😉

KRISTY: bye Ty'Quez

ME: wait✋🏽

She read the message but never responded. I sighed and buried my face in my pillow.

Kristy POV
I felt bad for the way I talked to Quez like that. I sighed and debated on whether to be big and bad or apologize for him lying to me. I do miss him dearly. A lot. I miss his tight hugs, his warm kisses, the way he forces me into doing thinks I don't wanna do. It's all so sweet and pleasing to me. I want him back but I want him to stop hurting me though. "Dinners done." My mom said walking in my room. I put my thumbs up and she walked out the room. About 10 minutes later my dad walked in the room. "Princess?" My dad cooed. "Yes daddy?" I said turning around to face him. "What's wrong. Why won't you eat? You've been hungry a lot lately and you're always in your room and you look sick." He said. I sat up. "Sorry daddy." I answered. I walked past him and downstairs. I sat at the table as my mom stared at me. "Sweetie." My mom said. "Yeah?" I answered poking my chicken. "You're still a virgin right?" She asked. I froze and dropped my chicken as I thought about her question. I reflected back to the night I lost my virginity. "Why you ask that mommy?" I asked nervously. "Well, your behaviors makes me think you're pregnant so I was asking if you were still a virgin." She said. I sighed. "Be honest." She said. "No. I lost my virginity the other night honestly." I mumbled. She placed her hands softly on the table. "To who." She said calmly. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I said. "To who." She repeated. "Promise you won't tell his parents." I begged. She pinkie promised. "I lost it to Ty'Quez." I admitted. "Are you mad?" I asked. She shook her head. She gave me a hug. "Are you pregnant?" She asked. "Why?" I asked. "You're showing the signs." She said. I couldn't even finish my meal after she said that.