Chapter 18

***1 Month Later***
Ty'Quez POV
"Kristy." I said as I held her hand as we sat on the park bench. She stared at me with such innocence in her eyes. "Theres ummmm something I've been meaning to tell you." I said. "First off, thanks for coming and chilling with me." I said letting go of her hands to fix the ring in my back pocket and the roses behind me. She smiled. "What can I say. I do love you don't I?" She said. I smiled knowing that she loved me. "What's up though? Is something wrong?" She asked trying to peep around my body. I quickly shook my head. She nodded her head. "Well, I wanna tell you that-" I began before being cut off by Xzavier's. "Baby girl!" Xzavier said. "Hey baby." She said getting up and kissing him. My heart sunk. Xzavier mugged me. "What's he doing here." He snapped. "What are you doing here is the real question." I shot back. "I'm Kristys boyfriend." Xzavier said. "Well, I'm Kristys ummm, uhh." I stuttered. "I wanted to be her boyfriend and husband and baby daddy but I guess she just wants a cheater like you." I said with hatred and anger in my eyes. "Wait what?" Kristy said. "That's right. I like you Kristy. Man forget that. I love you Kristy. I meant it when I said that too. Apparently you didn't think nothing of it." I yelled at her. "I do love you." She said back. "Bye Kristy." I said throwing the roses and ring on the ground. I don't even know why I got myself wrapped up with her anyways.

Kristy POV
"Kristy. Kristy!" Xzavier repeated my name as I watched Quez walk away. I stood there in shock. I truly did love him but after a month, I gave up thinking he didn't like me so I just went back to Xzavier. A tear sled down my face as I thought about what had just happened. "Kristy!" Xzavier yelled one more time. "I'm not deaf I can hear you." I snapped as I watched Ty'Quez halfway down the street back to his house. "He likes me." I mumbled to myself. Don't get me wrong. I do like him. I love him. Not as a Bestfriend. As a boyfriend. I just thought it'd ruin us if we broke up. I wiped away my tears as I faced Xzavier. "Let's go." He said. I took his hand and we walked back to his house.

Xzavier POV
I don't understand why she Trippin. She got me. What else could she possibly want. I just sighed and we walked to my house. About 10 minutes later we were there. She's gotten use to my family again. As soon as we walked in, the smell of weed hits us dead in the face. "Waddup." My uncle says sitting next to my dad. I sighed as I watched them get high. "Whoa. Who's she. She's fine." My uncle said. I mugged him. "Back off bruh." I said. "Come here baby girl." He said. "Oh sir I just came to-" she began. "Come here guh!" He yelled. She nervously walked towards him. She had to be only 3 inches away before he yanked her and sat her on his lap. He started kissing on her and she started crying. I didn't know what to do. My uncle was powerful and he's high too. I can't go against that.

Ty'Quez POV
I walked home alone feeling bad about what I did. Maybe waiting a month to tell her was a but too much and I shoulda told her earlier. But regardless, she shoulda just, I don't know, kept herself available. I walked inside and my mom was sitting at the table. "Hey baby." She said. I waved at her and I walked off to my room. I walked in the room and fell onto the bed. I let out a deep cry. I'm not usually the type of person to cry. I mean, Imma bad boy. But like, the way Kristy got me feelin, she's changed me. I can't believe she'd do this to me. What did I do to deserve this?

Stacey POV
I was bord so I decided I'd go by either Quez or Xzavier. I thought about who had a bigger D. Quez was bigger but Xzavier was thicker. I thought long and hard. I decided I'd go to Quez. I made my way towards his house. About 10 minutes later I was at his front door. I knocked and his mom answered. She let out a big sigh as she saw me. "What." She snapped. "I wanna talk to Quez please." I said. "Sorry. You can't." She said. "He said I could come." I lied. She sighed and let me in. "He's in the room." She says. I walk to his bedroom where he was. "Hey baby." I said kissing his cheek. "Go away." He said face down into the bed. I laughed and locked his room door. "Whats wrong." I asked him suspiciously. "Nothing. It's none of your business honestly." He snapped at me. I stared at him. "It's Kristy." I guessed. "How'd you know." He asked sitting up. "Guessed." I answered I saw him look up as he examined my body. I started playing with my shirt. I bit my bottom lip as he stood up and walked over to me. He picked me up and placed me on the bed while undressing me. I smiled at him. "Can I?" He asked kissing me. "Please." I begged. I felt him smile and then quickly wipe it away and frown while he was kissing my neck. I sighed. "It's gonna be alright." I said as he unhooked my bra. "Better be." He mumbled.