Chapter 17

Ty'Quez POV
At school, Stacey kept making weird faces and sexual gestures towards me. I sighed once I realized why. She still hooked from when I did her. "Stacey." I said walking towards her. "Hey." She said going for my zipper. I quickly smacked her hand away. She frowned. "We're not together." I reminded her. "You screwed me like we were though." She said laughing. I stared at her. "We're only in 8th grade. We should be worried about life and stop having sex." I said. She stared at me. "Ok." She said sadly. "But, I might be pregnant with your child for a heads up. I mean, you did release inside of me." She whispered to me and then kissed my neck. My heart stopped when she said that. Next thing I know, someone jumping on my back. "Gidee up!" The person on my back said while slapping my head. I turned around to get a glance of who it was. It was Kristy. She smiled and kissed me. I smiled back and kissed her passionately. I don't understand why we aren't just going out.

Kristy POV
When Quez passionately kissed me, I felt sparks fly between us. I stared at him as he let go. He smiled and put me down. "What was that for?" I mumbled softly. "Because I love you." He said. "Carry me to class." I begged. I jumped on his back and he took my books as he carried me to art. I think I'm starting to like Quez. I stared at him as he carried me. When we got to the classroom, I didn't wanna let go of him. "Let me go." He said. "Let's just ditch class today." I suggested. He stared at me. He hesitated. "I have an idea for what we could do." He said. I stared at him. "Go to class." He said. "But, but, I don't wanna go to class." I said. He stared at me. "Well, you're going to class." He said putting me down. He backed me up against the wall and passionately kissed me. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips. "I love you too Quez." I answered him back. He pecked my lips one last time. "No. I want a passionate kiss please Quez." I begged. We passionately kissed one more time and he let me go. I slipped into art and took my seat. I really love Quez.

Ty'Quez POV
Call me crazy but, I think imma tell Kristy how I really feel. I mean, you saw the way she kissed me. Held me. Ain't no way she don't like me. So now, she's brought me to the conclusion to tell her. I hoped she likes me back too cause if she don't, I'm finna be embarrassed.