Book Three Change Chapter 23

Tenzin(narrating):Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only Avatar can control the four elements and bring balance.

Shiro:Lin Beifong has a sister, upon arriving in Zaofu Korra meets Opal the airbender, daughter of Lin's stepsister. Su and her daughter welcome Lin with open arms, but she wants nothing to do with them. Meanwhile Zaheer infiltrates Air Temple Island in search of Avatar and Dark Avatar, after fighting with Kya, he escapes and Republic City begins to look for him.

[Zaofu]

The group has breakfast in the dining room.

Mako:Hey, anyone seen Beifong?

Korra:She'll be in her room sulking.

Suyin:I know she has a problem with me, but she had no right to treat Opal badly last night.

Wei and Wing come running to get some fruit.

Suyin:Is everything ready for the flying saucer game?

Wing:Yes, I'm ready to beat Wei!

Wei:I'll throw the disc in your face! Why don't you play with us?

Korra:I wouldn't be a great opponent since I don't know metalbending.

Suyin:Really? Lin never offered to train you?

Korra:No, I never asked her because I was learning airbending, then pro-bending and then I fought equalists. These have been really intense months.

Suyin:Well, then it was better that way, she would have been a terrible teacher *chuckles*, but as an Avatar you should master all the elements, it would be a pleasure for me to teach you the fundamentals.

Korra:Really!? That would be great!

Suyin:Also it could help you against the Dark Avatar when you face him.

Y/N:*chuckles* I'm sure of it.

Opal:You should try it too.

Bolin:Ehm, no I'm more tied to the earth, the dust, the rocks, at most a little gravel, that's where my heart is.

Suyin:Okay young man, but let me know if you change your mind.

Suddenly all the metal objects are attracted to a suit of armor, the person inside raises his helmet revealing Varrick.

Varrick:It worked, Zhu Li notes that the magnet test was a success. Turn off the power.

Zhu Li pulls the plug and the metal on the armor falls to the ground.

Varrick:And now phase two! Zhu Li clean up this mess.

[With Lin]

Lin reaches two guards in the city who are talking to each other.

Guatd:How many push-ups did you do last night? Because I made fifty.

Lin:What are you two doing, get back to work! *groan*