The Wrong Potion

The Misty Wastelands

Desdemona stares off into the distance while patiently waiting for Kieran to return with what she wants, and he finally does at this very moment. "The immunity potion, your wickedness! And might I add that the lowlights in your hair simply sparkle in the..." He began, but he gets cut off by Desdemona snatching the bottle from him. She then laughs evilly. "The immunity potion! Yes, remember this moment, Kieran, as you watch me come into my destiny!" She said.

The wicked woman takes a sip of the potion, but because it's actually the true self potion, Desdemona doesn't become immune. Instead, she turns into a frog, which she doesn't know yet. "Strange, I feel... different. Is this what invulnerability feels like?" Asked Desdemona. "Oh, it might... it might?!" Said Kieran worriedly.

Sensing something was wrong, Desdemona looks into the nearest body of water and sees her reflection, now realizing she's a frog. "No! You Fool!! You gave me the wrong potion!!! How did this happen?!" She asked through her teeth. "I don't know, your wartiness. Um, we were sure it was the right potion. We battled them for it!" Kieran said. "Them?!" Desdemona asked angrily.

"Them, as in Lyra, her commoner friend, and those two heroes, King Paul and Queen Amanda!" Said Kieran. "King Paul and Queen Amanda? It can't be! I'll get you, King Paul and Queen Amanda! I'll get you if it's the last thing I do! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Yelled Desdemona.

Though the evil sister of Mariana wants to get revenge on Paul and Amanda, she's unaware that they won't be coming back to Dreamvale.