Fall

*Thud!*

And like that... another human has fell into the underground. The 6th one to have entered and full of Perseverance... Y/N L/N. Y/N groaned as he struggled to get up. Y/N placed a finger on his forehead. He felt a thick liquid as he went to look at his fingers. Y/N frowned as he saw the blood spread across his fingers.
"Fuck sake." Y/N groaned once again as he looked to his surroundings. He had fell on a patch of buttercups, now stained slightly with his blood. Y/N was in some type of cavern... or what looked to be one. Y/N stopped scanning his surroundings as he looked forward into the darkness of the cavern. Y/N glared at it as his eyes grew a haze of purple.

Y/N was filled with PERSEVERANCE

Y/N walked into the darkness before reaching a dimly lit area. A patch of green grass sat there. A contrast to the darkness around them. Suddenly, a flower popped out from the grass. Y/N eyes widened as he stumbled back in surprise. The flower looked at Y/N with a smile.
"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" The flower chuckled as Y/N stared at it with a surprised eyes.
"W-what the fuck." Y/N muttered as he stepped back slightly.
"Huh? You're not a child... Sorry, friend, it's just that most humans that fall are children." Flowey explained, which only caused Y/N more confusion. "You're new to the underground, aren'tcha? Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!"

Once Flowey finished his sentence Y/N felt his soul leave his body as a battle sequence started.
"What is that?" Y/N asked as he gestured to his soul.
"That is your soul, the very culmination of your being! Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, love, of course! You want some love, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!" Five white pellets grew around the flower. "Down here, love is shared through... little white... 'friendliness pellets' Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!" The spinning white pellets go towards Y/N's soul, draining his health. Flowey's expression changes from a friendly smile to an evil smile. "You idiot! Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this!? Sorry, friend, it's a kill or be killed world."

Flowey summoned more pellets before maliciously laughed as he sent pellets flying towards Y/N. Y/N stood there as he took them like a champ. "Huh? You were supposed to die! Look at your injuries!" Flowey growled. Y/N was bleeding from the head as the pellets dug into Y/N's torso. Toriel then intervened as she threw a fire ball towards Flowey.

"Such a twisted creature attacking an already defenceless person..." A goat women came into Y/N's vision as the women looked at Y/N in shock. "Oh my... dear your injuries..."
"I'll be f-..." Y/N collapsed to the ground from exhaustion as Toriel looked to her sides before grabbing the man. Once seeing it was an adult man, her eyes widened in shock.
"Oh my... an adult has never fell into the underground before. Don't worry, dear, I'll take you to a safe place."

[Timeskip as the goat women carefully carried Y/N's body through the ruins]

Y/N groaned as he felt himself on a soft bed as he looked at his surroundings. He realised their was a goat women sitting on a chair, playfully reading to herself. She hadn't yet noticed Y/N but then she looked up from the book to see Y/N.
"Dear! You're awake." Y/N shuffled back in the bed in fear as he eyed the goat monster. "Don't be alarmed I will not hurt you." She smiled at Y/N as Y/N stopped struggling.
"W-who are you?" Y/N stuttered nervously as she giggled.
"I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins."
"The ruins?" Y/N asks as he gained some composure.
"This is the ruins... we'll actually you're in my home but my home is situated at the end of the ruins."
"Right... sorry but what are you?"
"*chuckles* I am a monster... we are people spread all around the underground. We are friendly once you get to know us."
"So... the legends are true... that monsters live on MT. Ebott..."
"Well yes... but you humans have a way of twisting reality... Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."
"No offence taken." Y/N smiled as he waved off the apology. Y/N's stomach grumbled as he looked at Toriel with a blush on his face.
"I see you're hungry. Do you want some butterscotch pie?" Toriel smiled as Y/N nodded his head as he got up from his bed before leaving the room.