After party

"Fancy seeing you here..." Muffet smiled at Y/N as he watched on, whilst leaning against sans' house wall. Sans' house was exactly the same from the underground. It was as if the house was picked up and placed here.
"Could say the same about you." Y/N stated not taking his eyes off the scene in front of him. Y/N watched as Undyne and Alphys were fawning over Caroline and Asriel. Y/N turned his head slightly to look at Muffet. She was wearing a spider web pattern dress, suiting her very well.
"Nice dress." Y/N stoically said as Muffet giggled with a blush.
"Well thank you, Y/N. My spiders made it for me." Muffet smiled as Y/N gave a small smile.

"You spoke to everyone, yet?" Muffet asked as Y/N nodded.
"Yeah. Pretty much. Everyone's doing well." Y/N smiled. He was glad that everyone had been at least doing okay since he had died.
"Yeah and everyone's doing much better now that your back."
"It's as if I never left..." Y/N softly stated. He looked at Sans' house and couldn't help but feel nostalgia. Everything about it was the same... down to the very detail. This had to have been the same house from the underground.

"Hmm. Well it's good you feel that way. Anyway, I'll be off. Get talking to more people while I'm gone." Muffet smiles as she walked away from Y/N. Leaving him there alone... and extremely uncomfortable. Even if he had spoken to everyone already, he still felt slightly out of place. He couldn't put his finger on it but it was a feeling that ate away at him. Y/N pouted his bottom lip before groaning and walking off to find another drink.

Y/N walked inside the house, it was still bustling but not near as busy as the chapel. This would be pleasing to the former soldier but now he felt as if people were staring holes in the back of his head.
Y/N walked over to a box that said Budweiser to the side of it before picking up the bottle.
"Here." Y/N heard a female voice call out to him as he caught the bottle opener threw at him. Y/N turned to the direction of the voice seeing one of the girls that was with Kris before, the one wearing glasses, standing in front of him.
"Thanks." He thanked as he opened the bottle.

"... You're one of the fallen humans... aren't you?" The girl asked as Y/N sighed before taking a sip of his beer.
"What a way to start conversation." Y/N sarcastically commented.
"Hm. Not everyone knows the nitty little details of you. Sorry I tried." The girl spat sarcasm as a silence befell the two. "What you did for Asriel was very kind." The girl stated as Y/N gave a small smile.
"Yeah... I'd do it a thousand times over for that kid."
"Why?"
"Because... he's special to Frisk and Chara... and plus he reminds me of myself when I was a kid."
"Really? Why's that?"
"Hold on just a minute. We haven't even introduced each other and your already trying to know everything about me." Y/N stated with an annoyed look.
"Sorry. My names Emo... don't bother saying your name. I already know it."
"Right." Y/N said as he began to walk away.
"Wait." Y/N turned his head to Emo with a raised brow. "Can we just talk..."
"Why?"
"Because Chara and Frisk seem to like you. They say great things but you come off so... cold, brooding, bitter."
"Fine." Emo walked to a table as she patted for Y/N to sit next to her.

"So... why does Asriel remind you of yourself?"
"Eh. When I was a kid I was so full of life and energy. He's exactly like that." Y/N said as he begged she would pick another topic.
"Really? What changed?"
"Listen, I know your intentions are good, but lets not talk about this. I don't want to start opening up to every person I've ever met."
"Right... sorry very naive of me."
"No need to apologise, I get you were trying to create a conversation." Y/N scratched the back of his head as he didn't say much else. Emo just stared off apathetically, which made Y/N uncomfortable and frankly irritated.

"Boss! Boss-! Oh it's you." Y/N turned to see the other girl, who glared at Y/N.
"Kitten... what are you doing here?" Emo blandly asked not moving her eyes.
"What can't I see my best friend anymore?" Kitten pouted as Y/N chuckles. "What's so funny, child abuser?" Kitten spat as Y/N didn't even entertain her with a reaction.
"Just you being a leach." Y/N grinned like a madman as kitten wanted to punch the man.
"Kitten, calm down. Y/N didn't mean anything by it." Emo said trying to defuse the situation.
"Really? Cos' it looks like he's enjoying himself." Kitten growled at Y/N who sat there with a shit eating smirk. "Say, Frisk and Chara told me to be nice to you. I don't see why we have to walk on eggshells around this guy!" Kitten whined as Y/N said nothing.
"Kitten. Like it or not he's being the bigger person in this situation."
"No he's not he's-" kitten was cut off by Y/N getting up from his seat.