Fugitive on the loose

Y/N was now walking around Snowdin with Maeve. Monsters all round him looking at him like they had seen a ghost. Y/N held an annoyed expression as Maeve basically led him to sans' house. The monsters around him murmured and whispered to each other as Y/N followed Maeve.
"He's that human on the TV."
"The royal family say he's a fugitive."
"But why is he walking around with a royal guardsmen?"
Y/N sighed as he carried on through snowdin. Maeve looked back at him with a solum expression.
"Don't worry about them. It's been a while since something of this sort has happened." Y/N looked at Maeve with a tired look.
"And you said sans could help?"
"Potentially. He's not as dumb as he makes himself out to be." Maeve vaguely states as Y/N nods slightly trusting the bunny.

The two had eventually made it to sans' house. They knocked on the door as the small skeleton answered with his signature smirk.
"Well I'll be damned. It's the fugitive. Technically I should hand you over to the nearest royal guardsmen but it seems someone's already done that." Sans joked as the two glared at him clearly not in the joking mood.
"Sans just shut up for 5 minutes and let us in." Maeve growled as sans let out a soft chuckle before ushering the two into his house.
"I'd ask you what brings you here but I already know the answer to that." Sans smirked as he sat on the couch as Y/N leaned against the wall just staring on at the two's conversation.
"We need a little help. Do you know how we get Y/N to the barrier without anyone seeing him?"
"Yeah you'd have to go through the much more rural parts of waterfall and Hotlands but that isn't really a path I know too much about. You'd need a map." Sans explained as Y/N looked a little confused.
"Why you helping me?" Y/N asked his suspicious expression spat at Sans as sans' chuckled.
"You seem like an alright person and papyrus likes you so I kinda don't mind helping ya out. Unless I have to go out of my way to." Sans said that end part almost like he was threatening Y/N.

"Really?" Y/N scrunched his nose in a bit a rage. He didn't like Sans' tone but he'd let it go for the time being. Maeve turned to Y/N.
"Come on. We need to go to my Aunts shop to get supplies." She calls to Y/N as she guides Y/N out of the house leaving sans alone.
"*sigh* What do you see in him pap?" Sans says to himself before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep on the couch.

[Timeskip as a chibi Y/N gets Cigars and whiskey from the shop. Whilst a chibi Maeve scrambled around the shop to get essentials]

"You seriously shouldn't have got that. We came for essential supplies only." Maeve sighs as Y/N puts a cigar in his mouth before lighting it with his grandfathers lighter. The lighter was given to him by his grandfather as a birthday gift when he turned 15. The only reason he got it for him was because his grandfather couldn't be bothered getting him an actual birthday present. However, Y/N didn't know why he kept it... maybe it was a reminder to never be like his grandfather... or something like that.
"These are essential supplies. Y/N frowned as he stared at Maeve. Maeve scoffed before turning away.
"Listen, I've got more supplies I need to get and quite frankly after what you just did. I'm worried that you'll buy more useless shit so I'm going to leave you alone for a few hours." Maeve stated as Y/N nodded. Maeve walked off leaving Y/N to roam around Snowden as free as a bird.

Y/N had walked out of snowdin and into an area that grew progressively more and more foggy. However, Y/N moved through the mist until he saw a figure standing opposite... it was papyrus. He stood there shrouded by the mist as Y/N stood there with his usual stoic expression. Y/N took his previously lit cigar out of his mouth before puffing out the smoke as he glared towards papyrus.
"Human." Papyrus started with as Y/N stared on his look unwavering. "Your face... it has a deeper meaning behind it than you let on." Papyrus stated as Y/N scrunched his nose in annoyance.
"Really and how would you know that?"
"I'm not sure... but I know there's a good person behind that tough face... even if everyone thinks you are a threat... I still believe in you... but I need to do my duty as a royal guardsmen." Papyrus was clearly displeased with his options. He knew he needed to take Y/N in but he didn't want to. No matter how much he wanted to capture Y/N he couldn't bring himself to doing it... but he still needed to do his duty.