Undyne

"What are you doing!? Get me out of this stinking pile of shit!" Flowey growled at Y/N, who stood there with a sadistic grin. Flowey was currently trapped in a pile of shit smelling trash. Flowey got trapped there when he had threw himself and Y/N off of the bridge. Y/N had went looking for Flowey after he left Napstablook's and he certainly hoped he wouldn't find the flower but unfortunately he did.

"Y'know it's kind of comical..." Y/N smiled as the flower glared at him. "Your where you belong with the trash." Y/N simply stated. "I could leave you here sitting in this mess but..."
"You want to find Striker, right? Then get me the hell out!" Flowey screamed as Y/N chuckled simply before picking up the flower.
"Well then guide lead the way."
"Fuck you." Flowey spat before sending Y/N one direction.

They went past Napstablook house before seeing what looked like a checkered line indicating some sort of race court.
"Hmph? What that?" He asked the flower as Flowey didn't answer instead letting Y/N figure it out himself. They then moved onto more caverns that led to a Crystal cave with an old turtle monster standing there inspecting the crystals.

"Woah there, stranger!" The old turtle smiled as Y/N looked to Flowey. Flowey just sighed as Y/N shook his head.
"Hey?" Y/N said as the man gave Y/N a wrinkled grin.
"Names gerson and who may you be?" Gerson asked as Flowey groaned.
"Y/N and this pessimistic bastard is Flowey. Say hi Flowey." Y/N mocked as the flower turned away not baring to see Y/N's mocking looks.

"Well hello, Y/N. Anything you want to talk about, I'm here to help!" Her son stated as Y/N nodded.
"What can you tell me about what your doing?"
"Just looking at these amazing crystals."
"They certainly are amazing." Y/N smiled as Gerson continued. "You see this emblem." Gerson gestures to an emblem printed on his uniform. "That's the deltarune. It's the emblem of our kingdom. I'm a royal archeologist. What job have you got?"
"I'm Uhm... a soldier."
"Ahhh your part of the royal guardsmen aren't you?" Gerson asked as Y/N nodded.
"Yup... sure am."
"My eye sight isn't what it used to be. Could you tell me what monster you are?"
"I'm a bunny, mister Gerson." Y/N quickly stated thinking on his feet.
"Ahh don't call me that. It makes me sound old. Anyway are related to a certain royal guardsmen called Maeve."
"I-I... yes..." everywhere he went he was reminded of his dead girlfriend. It was driving him mad... "s-sorry sir but I need to go." Y/N stated feeling like he had just about enough of Gerson... not that he was bad company.
"Oh well... feel free to visit anytime!"

[Timeskip as chibi Y/N waves to a chibi Gerson with a chibi Flowey pleading with Y/N to leave]

Y/N and Flowey went past Temmie village with nothing of note being said. In fact Y/N barely understood what exactly was being said to him. But now the pair were traversing down a dark maze with the path being lit by glowing grass. They moved on to a flooded area with Y/N holding Flowey above his head as he moved through the area. It was like he was in the military again holding his rifle above his head as he went through a bogged down area.

Eventually, they made it to a single glowing echo flower. The pair admired it for a bit before hearing thudding steps coming towards him. Y/N spun around to see the same armored figure that chased them on the bridge.
"Seven... seven human souls..." the figure spoke as Y/N narrowed his eyes at it as Flowey began to uncontrollably shake. "With the power of seven human souls... our king... king Asgore dreamurr will become a god. Asgore will shatter the barrier and we will finally have our revenge on the humans... this is your only chance for redemption..." the figure finally said as Y/N just stared blankly.
"I'm... irredeemable."

*fight sequence begins*

The figure took its mask off to reveal a female fish monster. She threw to her side as she held up her arm starting her attack. They were blue spears that flew towards Y/N. Y/N dodged as he seethed his bat. Y/N looked to Flowey to his side, who just gave him an almost worried look, before looking back to the fish monster. Y/N pressed the act button.