Chapter 2

Keydrens P.O.V

2 weeks later

"Aye nigga what's taking these hoes so long to come ?" Calvin asked me as we sat in my living room.

Calvin was my homeboy since I was 11 years old. We been tight ever since we met. Outside shooting dice in the projects. He even helped me lose my virginity when I was 12. My nigga. We was 21 now and still tight as ever.

"Chill nigga, they on they way." I laughed.

My phone rung and it was Asia calling me. I ignored it. Then I got another call from Via saying she was outside. I let them in and sat down next to were they were sitting.

"Calvin this Via and Ashlee . But Via mines !" I said laughing .

My phone had vibrated and it was Asia.

"Bae I thought we was going out tonight ? Are you mad at me ? Did I do something? Can you contact me please ... Sigh well I love you ."

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned my attention back to Via fine ass. She was perfect. Long hair pretty face . With a banging body.

"Come to my room" I said pulling her with me.

She begin pulling off her shirt and pants cause she knew what it was.

Asia's P.O.V

I had been calling Keydren and texting him. But he wasn't answering. Every time he gets with his friends he never answer me. Didn't understand why he would be upset when I went out with Brittany. At least I answer my phone. Last week he had took me shopping and bought me new everything. But what shocked me the most was that he bought me this 1300 dollar ring for me.

I called Brittany to see if she wanted to go out to the eat or something and she was happy saying that she was hungry as hell. I laughed.

Keydrens P.O.V

I watched as Via rode me. My hands going down her waist giving her some help. Then all of a sudden I got this feeling over me. Like I know I was wrong for doing this. I stopped her .

"We gotta stop. I got to handle some important business." I said.

She looked at me confused.

"Why baby I missed you so much." She said.

"Naw you heard what I said."

"You called me over here wtf! But fine, fuck you."

She put her clothes on and stormed out. I layed there for a minute and then pulled out my phone.

Asia's P.O.V

Me and Brittany was at Cheddars Talking and laughing . All of a sudden she had got real serious.

"Asia I have to tell you something" she looked at me seriously.

"What is it ??" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

" om-"

I was talking when I got cut off by my phone ringing. It was Keydren.

"Hello?" I said upset.

"Baby I was busy making some money I'm sorry. Do you still want me to come get you?"

"No I'm out to eat with Brittany now. I waited on you . " I told him.

" So you just gonna do whatever now huh Asia?? I know you not out to eat !!"

"Wtf do you mean! I have no reason to lie to you !!! Are you lien to me ???" I yelled through the phone.

"Lie to you for what !!! Asia wtf are you doing ??"

"I'm out to eat with my best friend ! That is all" I said crying .

"Well you date your fuckin best friend. And give me back all my shit I bought you ! We through!" He yelled.

"Why Keydren? Because I didn't wait for you ? Are you serious right now!"

"I'll be by your house to get my stuff! Be home by 11 I ain't playing either !"

"But its 10:4...."

"IDGAF !!!! YOU HEARD WTF I SAID ASIA !!!!!!!!"

He hung up the phone. I sat there crying. Brittany came and sat by me and rubbed my back saying everything was gone be ok.

"We should go." I looked at her.

I put some money on the table paying the lady and we left .

I dropped Brittany off at home and then slowly drove to my house. I was so glad that my parents were on a business trip. Words couldn't explain. I didn't want them to see this.

I pulled into my drive way and looked over and seen Keydrens Challenger. I got out the car and walked over to his.

"I'm finna get your stuff alright?" I said into the window.

I took off the ring he had bought me and tried to give it too him. He had gotten out and stood in front of me.

"I Dont want the stuff back Asia. I just wanted you to come home. I'm sorry I didn't answer my phone. But I was busy."

"Why you just couldn't tell me that??" I asked him

"I Dont know but ima work on my anger baby. I know I be making you cry.  You my angel baby.  I'm sorry."

He pulled me into a kiss. Grabbing my booty.

"I love you Keydren" I said looking at him.

"I love you more." He smiled showing off his white teeth . Ugh that made me melt.

We kissed more and more. I was getting so turned on.  He picked me up and walked to my front door . He let me down so I could unlock it. We went to my room where we undressed each other. I lay back naked and he stood over me looking at my body . He opened up my legs and started licking on my pearl. After a minute of licking and sucking he slid his self in me going slow .

"Your perfect for me Asia. Have my baby ? " he whispered looking me in my eyes. Then kissed me .

"I ..I ....I can't get pregnant right now bae...." I said back. 

He stopped then pulled out and pulled his boxers back up. .

"You Dont want to have my baby?" He asked.

"One day I do but not right now. Dont be mad at me." I said

"I'm not not mad at you baby. I'll be patient as long as you know it will be one day. "

He kissed me long and hard massaging every part of my body . I loved that feeling.

"You like how I make you feel?"
He asked me still rubbing on me .

"Yes I love it " I said kissing him back. We layed back in my bed still making out I swear we kissed for hours !

"Baby since I didn't get to take you out tonight we should all go to the club tmwr since its a Saturday . My homeboys ...  And I guess you can bring Brittany. " he said

"Do you not like her ?" I asked him

"Yes I do I just Dont like feeling like she taking you to do crazy shit baby."

" Okay it'll be fun." I smiled getting happy.

"I love you girl" He told me before we fell asleep.