Chapter 36

Over the next few weeks I have been growing more attached to Keydren like the old days. He's showed me that he really is trying to change. He still gets mad here and there and that's fine and understandable . He's my husband and I wanted to be there for him . I put the question that I was going to ask out of my head . I didn't care about the past anymore. Me and Marco texted from time to time . He left for California and told me if I wanted to join him to just let him know and he would be waiting for me . I know I was probably being dumb in other people eyes but it didn't matter . All that matters is him and Kensie. Today I was planning on taking a pregnancy test because I missed my period. Our anniversary was in a couple days and if I was I planned on telling him then. I wish I had friends to share this moment with.... but o well that's the way life goes I guess. I waited until Keydren left to take the test. Kensie was walking around and I had went into the bathroom. She followed of course. I took the test and waited a minute before the results came up that I was pregnant. I knew it and I had a feeling I was.

"Mommy having you a brother or sister. I'm glad stuff is finally starting to change .... I wish I had a sister to share with... your lucky. I told Kensie.

All she did was clap and laugh. I cleaned myself and washed my hands. I had already had my day planned out. I was going to look for a pretty ass outfit for our anniversary and a small cake. It was going to be special.

Anniversary Day

The day of our Anniversary came and I was excited. I was going to tell Keydren I was pregnant at dinner as a gift to him. We was going to eat lunch with my parents and his parents first tho. He

"Baby are you ready for today?" I asked Keydren kissing him .

"Yes . Are you?"

"Yes I'm excited about your gift..." I smiled.

"Can you give me a hint?" He asked.

"Nooo just wait and see." I smiled kissing him again.

"I love you. Happy Anniversary." He told me looking in my eyes.

"I love you. Happy anniversary ... now come on let's get ready it's almost time for us to have lunch." I told him getting out the bed .

We went and got in the shower then put our clothes on . I put on something light a crop top and high waisted light washed jeans. I was saving my dress for tonight. He put on a white T-shirt and some jeans to and all white air force's. I went and got Kensie dressed and did her hair. Then we was off to my parents where everybody was meeting.

When we got there I got Kensie out the car and Keydren was parking. I went to the door to knock.

"Hey babyyy !" My said opening the door .

"Hey mom. Can I lay her on the couch she's heavy?" I asked her walking in.

"Yea. Come on girl. Happy Anniversary. You getting so grown. Keydren mom haven't gotten here yet but the food is done." She told me.

"Thank you mom and okay. I wonder what's taking him so long. Let me check on him." I told my mom laying Kensie down .

I walked outside and Keydren was still sitting in the car. I walked over to the driver window .

"What's wrong baby? Why you haven't got out yet?"
I asked him smiling .

"Get in." He said looking at me seriously.

"What's wrong ??"

"Get in the fuckin car now!" He yelled .

I got nervous. I walked around to the passenger side and got in.