Chapter 30

Asia
I woke up the next morning and Keydren was gone. I had a rough night. I slept on the couch cause he didn't want me in the room . After all that we didn't say nothing else to each other. I wanted to go home and be to myself but I knew that wasn't happening.

I got my phone and called Marco.

"Hey..." he said answering the phone

"Hi.. what are you doing ?" I asked

"Getting ready for work . I'll text you ." He replied.

"Oh ok ... I was just going to ask can we meet and talk... not today but maybe Sunday or something." I asked.

"I dont know I'll let you know." He said

I heard a girl talking in the background. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Well okay..." I said

We got off the phone and I went to the bathroom to clean my face. I wondered who that was talking.

I looked in the mirror and rubbed my face tryna see what I was going to do to cover my bruises and do to my hair.

The Party

We walked into the venue and it was so pretty for my baby girl. She loved it. Keydren had went to get her from his mom this morning so I could get her dressed. 

People started to show up. Kensie was waddling around . She just started to walk.  My mom and dad was on a cruise. I hated so bad they couldn't be there. I started to make sure everything was organized. I looked over and seen Keydren and Kensie and Brittany and her son taking a picture. My stomach dropped. How could he ??

I tried my best to stay clear of them the whole party.

Keydren called me over to him.

"Did you get her candles for her cake?" He asked me.

"Uhm no I accidentally left them . I was to busy tryna get everything else." I told him.

"Yo stupid ass! They was right there in yo fuckin face." He yelled at me.

People looked at us.

"I'm sorry I can go get them ... I didn't mean to" I told him tryna avoid an unnecessary argument.

"What good would that do??? They about to cut the cake! Use yo fuckin brain" he spat .

"I'm sorry Keydre.." he cut me off

"Go sit tf down somewhere. Now." He told me.

"I ... wanted to help her with the cake..." I told him

"Go ..... sit tf DOWN somewhere like I fuckin said." He said in my ear diggin his nails into my arm.

"Keydren this is my daughter's birthday... I want to be apart of it too.." I spoke up.

He pulled me out the place into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

"Bitch why tf you want to test me today??? Huh??"

He said slamming me into the wall .

"Ouchhhh" I cried out in pain.

"I want you out the fuckin way! You can't remember to do shit . Wtf good are you . I'm not gone let you mess up her birthday party" he yelled.

"It was a mistake...." I said looking at him crying.

He was so fine but his attitude was so nasty. But it wasn't always like this. When we first met , the whole month he treated me like a queen . Why couldn't he stand me now I don't know.