Chapter 3

Here I was at the most expensive night club in Dallas. Where all the high rollers come to. I was fine tonight to. I had on this all black tight fitting dress that showed off all my curves. My hair was real long to my butt . And my famous red heels. I held Keydrens hand as he lead me to the VIP section. Brittany and his friends was right behind us. I sat in between him and Brittany and started having a conversation with her.

"Thank you for coming with me tonight. I know this probably gonna be the last time we club together. Make sure you drink nothing but water tonight too !" I yelled over the music.

"You welcome anything for my best friend!" She smiled.

Keydren had brought three friends with him a boy named Calvin, Tre, and Jaden. They were all handsome. Calvin had came over and started talking to Brittany.

"Hey! Dont I know you from somewhere??" He asked her.

"Uh no no I Dont think you do ." She said stumbling over her words a little.

They continued talking and Keydren kissed me on the lips and started back talking to his two homeboys. I sat there drinking my martini Keydren had bought me.

The song "Got Me a Check" by young thug had came on and that was me and Brittany favorite song together .

"Let's dance girl!" Brittany said pulling me up.

I started dancing with my best friend and everybody was staring at us. We stopped for a min to take a Instagram picture and started right back dancing.

I looked over at Keydren who was staring at me . and went to go pull him for a dance.

"Come on baby dance with me pleaseeee" I begged him .

He snatched his arm away .

"Keydren what's wrong??"

"Its time to go!" He yelled at me looking serious.

"We just got he-"

He cut me off .

"You heard what I said!"

He stood up .

"Aye y'all we finna go. I gotta handle some business. Calvin can you take Brittany home?" He asked.

"Yea man I gotchu ." Calvin replyed.

"Why are y'all leaving?" Brittany asked me.

"I Dont know. I'll call you later I guess." I hugged her . and walked out the VIP section waiting on Keydren to come.

He soon came. Grabbing my arm pulling me through the crowd . We got outside and he told a few more people bye . He was pulling me fast . I tripped a couple times . He didn't care tho.

" Baby slow down please ! Your gonna make me fall!! What's wrong???" I asked him .

He gripped my arm tighter . We made it to his car and he opened the passanger side and threw me in. He got in the car and started driving .

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong now Keydren??"

"YOU!!!" He yelled at me .

"What did I do ???"

"YOU OUT THERE DANCING LIKE A HOE ON FUCKIN PURPOSE !!! ALL MY NIGGAS WAS STARING AT YOU!!!! THEN YOU GOT ON THIS TIGHT ASS THOT DRESS !!!"

"I wasnt doing that on purpose Keydren I swear I wasn't ! I wanted you to dance with--"

He cut me off.

" SAVE THAT BULLSHIT ! YOU MY BITCH !!!! YOU DONT NEED TO BE DOING ALL THAT BULLSHIT !!!! "