Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning still sore and I know I was ugly. I looked around and Keydren had left. I don't know when but I'm glad he did. But I knew he would be back . I got up to freshen up and fix myself up. There was a knock on my door and I felt like it was him again. I hesitated but I opened it and saw Marco. I hugged him so tight I was so happy that it was him.

"What happened to your face Asia ?!" He asked

"Keydren came he found out I was pregnant" I told him on the verge of tears .

"He hit you??" He asked

"Yes!" I told him.

"Damn man I shouldn't of left baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Asia I was just mad at you. I won't leave you nomore." He told me hugging me.

"It's okay. I'm ok." I assured him .

"Are you ready to go get your car?" He asked me.

"Yes. Just let me get my shoes." I told him

We drive to the club and I get out to get my car and my windows was busted . I started to cry. Shit just wasn't going right for me.

"Asia this my fault I made you leave your car here. I'll get them fixed baby ok?"

"Okay."

"Here you drive my car and you drive mines. Follow me to my house." He told me.

I got in his car and followed him to his house and parked his car . We walked into his house and I sat down on his couch and he came and sat down next to me.

"Asia I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" He asked

"Stop apologizing it's not your fault." I said.

He pulled me in and kissed me. And he kissed me more and more. We stopped kissing and I took off all of my clothes I was completely naked. I looked at him and smiled. I was about to kiss him again when he noticed the bruises on my body to.

"Baby look at your body....... I hate this for you. If I ever see this nigga again ima kill em." He said eyeing my body.

"It's okay baby.. I just need you to make me feel better ." I told him .

"How you want me to make you feel better ?" He asked me .

"Just show me you love me ." I said.

He pulled me to his bedroom and I laid in his bed . He took his shirt off and started to lean over and kiss on me . He kissed me all over my body . Making me moan. He made his way down and started to kiss on my other lips . He licked and sucked on my pearl for so long and I was just in pleasure.

"Come here it's my turn." I said pulling him up to me.

"No.. this is about me making you feel good." He Said .

He pulled his boxers off and eased hisself into me .

"Tell me if it hurts or you want me to stop" he said in the most sexiest voice that turned me on .

He begin to stroke slowly. Making love to me . He was never the type to be ruff or anything.

"Am I hurting you baby?" He asked me.

"No" I moaned .

We switched positions and this time he was hitting it from the back . We never did this but I wanted to this time . I wanted to see if I could see a different side of him .

"Do it faster baby" I moaned.

I arched my back and He began to pick up his pace. And I threw it back on him. See all the pleasure in his face.

"It feel good baby." I moaned out.

He smacked me on my ass and pulled my hair a little.

"Yes daddy like that." I cried out.

"Damn Asia. You like this shit ?"

"I love it"

We finished and laid down next to each other and I just stared at him.

"Thank you for loving me the right way." I told him rubbing his beard.

"You don't have to thank me ." He said kissing me.

"What do you think we having ? I hope it's a boy" I said smiling.

"Me too . I want a little jr"

We talked a little while longer and ended up falling asleep.

Two days later

Marco P.O.V

Asia had went home two days ago. To take care of her daughter and get things straightened. I got her windows fixed for her. I felt so bad about that . I checked on her all the time to make sure she was good. I wanted her and Kensie to move in with me but she didn't think it was a good idea right now.

Adrian had called me up to go to this club tonight and I was down to go. Asia was going to come over after I left there.

I put on a nice ass all white suit and some Gucci loafers and belt . I looked good. It was an upscale club and it was a black and white party.

I got there and met Adrian and a few more of my homeboys in the parking lot . Once we got in we went to our vip section. They brought us our bottle and we started to drink. I wasn't a heavy drinker , but I did on occasion.

"Damn look at them over there .... I'm bout to invite them to our section ." Adrian said spotting a group of lady's walking by.

They walked up to our section and came and sat down and began to socialize. I could barely hear anything because the new roddy rich was playing had the whole club lit.

I sat to myself until Adrian came over .

"Why you not talking to nobody?" He asked me.

"I'm good fam. I'm chillin" I said.

"Aw is it because you settling down now? I know you ain't come out dressed like that to just be chillin. A little conversation won't hurt. And she wants to talk to you ." He said .

I looked over to the girl that he was talking to and she was pretty long hair . She had body . I couldn't stop staring. I signaled for her to come sit by me .

"What's your name?" I asked her over the music.

"Camille... what's yours ?" She asked

"Marco. So what brought you out tonight?" I asked tryna make conversation.

"My friends begged me to come. I wasn't at first but yunno. Your handsome af tho and look nice tonight." She said .

" Same and thank you. You look good yourself ." I told her .

I took a few more sips of my Hennessy and it felt like we talked all night .

The Next Morning

I woke up to my head pounding. I looked around and I wasn't in my bed. I was in a females room . I had my shirt off. I looked over and it was the girl from last night. She was still sleeping. Wtf I don't remember shit! I reached for my phone and I had a lot of missed calls from Asia. Wtf have I done ?!