Chapter 26

"Keydren please... no"

All I remember saying. We fought the whole night . He found out I was pregnant and I can bet 10000 dollars I knew who told him .

"YOU GONE GET PREGNANT BY THIS NIGGA AND KEEP IT?! But killed ours!" He yelled slinging me to the ground.

"Get tf up ! NOW"

I slowly tried to stand up but I was to weak . He snatched me up before he slapped me back down . I felt blood from my mouth dripping.

"Now stand tf up! Again bitch and don't be so slow about it" He spatt .

I stood up and he backed me into the wall . I was looking him in his eyes and he had so much hate .

"You think I don't know about you ??? You think I don't know you out here stripping and shit ?? Huh !! Do you know I have eyes in the fucking streets?? Are you dumb bitch? See I tried to be nice let you do you for a while but you out here being a hoe and still haven't found yo way bk ."

"Keydren... what do you mean ? we're getting a divorce I don't understand what you want from me we not together I ...."

He cut me off by grabbing my throat and spitting in my face.

"STFU BEFORE I KILL YO ASS RIGHT HERE!! And have my niggas hide yo body somewhere!" He threatened me.

"Give me yo phone !" He commanded me.

I walked over to the bar and got my phone out. I was in tears. He walked over to me and grabbed it out my hand, going through my messages and everything. He seen a video me and Marco made kissing on snap chat and that only pissed him off more.

He threw the phone towards me and it barely missed my face .

He walked over to me punching me in the face. I tried hard to prevent it .

"I hate yo fuckin ass! I hate I had my little girl by you bitch! You think she'll miss you if I off yo ass right now???" He said pulling out a gun from his waist .

"Keydren please don't ... please" I begged him putting my hands up crying .

"Stfu ... you love this nigga ? You love him more then me?? Huh ?! Answer me bitch!" He said slapping me with the gun me making me fall to the ground .

"I love you Keydren! Please stop !" I could barely talk . I was in so much pain and I couldn't do nothing about it.

"Why we not a fuckin family then ?! Huh ?? Til death do us part ! I know I fucked up!!!"

"Keydren please baby calm down and we can talk..... please" I begged.

" don't tell me to calm down hoe ! Your fuckin pregnant with another mans baby!"

"What was I supposed to do Keydren just sit down and not move on ???" I asked him

" I love you Asia ! Can't you see that shit?! Can't you see this shit is killing me!!!" He was starting to calm down.

" look how I got you looking... baby I just don't want to lose you!" He picked me up and took me into the bathroom.

He took my clothes off and He sat me in the tub and begin to run water. This reminded me of the first time he hit me and put me in the tub. I knew it was never going to stop with him. I wanted to be with Marco I was so in love with him. But I couldn't let Keydren know that. I had to make it out of here alive for the sake of my baby.

"I love you Asia! I hit you because I love you. I regret everything I've done to you everyday. I want to kill myself every day !" He confessed

"Okay baby .... it's ok . I told you I love you ! I been loving you nothing is going to change ! I was hurt you had another kid on me but I'm okay now baby" I told him trying to sound convincing.

"So we not getting a divorce?" He asked me.

"No..." I lied .

I finish bathing and he helped me out of the tub . I was really sore . He helped me dry off then admired my body . I watched him as he looked at me .

"Come here ." He whispered pulling my naked body into him and pulling me into a kiss.

My whole body tingled . But I had to fight that feeling.

"Damn I missed that."  He kissed me again and again and the next thing I knew I was in the bed and he was on top of me still kissing me.

"I love you baby so much" he told me.

"I love you too ."

Did I really mean that or was I really trying to fake it. I wasn't going to let this man draw me back in.

He started to kiss on my neck and all over my body . He begin to suck and play with my nipples and I moaned out.

I'm not going to lie I missed his sex...

"Baby mhmmm slow down please....." I told him .

"What ? You don't want to have sex ?" He asked me looking in my eyes.

I couldn't answer.

"You hear me talking to you ?" He said .

He was so fine when he wasn't angry .

He kissed me again then stopped to take his pants off and his boxers. I was scared to tell him no. I couldn't take anymore hits.

He eased hisself inside of me causing me to Moan .

"I missed you inside of me." I moaned out

"I missed making love to you." He moaned.

He slowly stroked.

"I love you !" I cried out

Tears started to roll down my face. Here I go being dumb again. I wasn't trying to act I really missed him... after he just came and beat me.... I loved this broken man. And I loved my best friend too .

"Stop crying baby." He whispered in my ear

We made love all night . When we was done I laid there and silently cried. I hated myself for being so weak.

I hated my life!