Chapter 31

Asia POV

I woke up in his bed and his arm was around me. I was naked. I was so sore. He started to move. I couldn't remember nothing after him fighting me.

"Look at me." I heard him say in his sleepy voice.

I turned around and faced him .

"I love you ... but if you wanna be with me you know what you gone have to do. Do you understand me?" He asked me softly.

"Yes." I whispered.

He kissed me then he got on top of me. He pushed my hair out my face and kissed me . He kissed on my neck and kissed me on my breast and down to my stomach. I wasn't showing at all cause I was only about a month or so. Then he made his way down to my vagina. And started to kiss on it. He sucked my pearl and I just felt good.  After awhile of him eating me out he came up and kissed me so I could taste myself.

"You taste so good." He said kissing me.

He eased hisself inside of me. And I let out a moan. I couldn't do nothing but moan.

"Tell me you love me" he whispered.

"I love you." I moaned out.

"Tell me you never gone leave no matter what"

"I'm never going to leave you Keydren." I moaned

"Good gurl . Be good for daddy." He moaned

He kissed me and continued to make love to me. I was so scared of him at this point.

At noon I got up and got dressed and told him I was going home . He didn't care cause he was helping Brittany move in today. I fixed myself up because I was going to meet Marco at chili's.

I pulled up to the restaurant and went in and got a table. I ordered some water and waited for him. After about 30 minutes Marco came and sat down across from me.

"Hey" I spoke

"Hey" he spoke back.

"How have you been?" I asked him .

"I been good . Chillin. So why did you want to meet?" He asked getting straight to the point.

"Because Marco I haven't been okay without you.... Keydren won't leave me alone ... it's killing me that your acting funny with me... I wanna be with you .. I want you to protect me . I felt safe with you . What is it ? Am I unattractive?? I apologize if I didn't fix my hair up or do my makeup to look good for you... I don't know ." I confessed .

Marco POV

I looked at Asia as she talked to me. The makeup that she put on to try and cover her bruises all over her.

"I love you Marco ... can you tell me what's going on?" She asked me.

"I can't do this with you nomore Asia... I'm back with my ex." I told her .

I seen all the hurt in her eyes. But honestly I was hurt to. After I cheated on her I felt so bad . I found out that she had fucked my best friend so I couldn't be with her.

"....oh when did this happen ?" She asked me .

" it doesn't matter Asia. We're done. I can't protect you I can't do nun of that." I said.

"Marco please! Don't do this... I forgive you . I'm used to it." She told me.

"You know at first it was about me not wanting to face you but then I found out you slept with my BEST friend.... and I found out through the streets!" I yelled.

"Marco I'm sorry I didn't know he was your friend and I promise you that... an we was on and off please don't hold this against me. What can I do?? I'll cater to you ... I'll stay in the house... I'll do whatever It takes. I'm pregnant with our baby... what can I do?" She asked me on the verge of crying.

"Nothing Asia it's not going to work..." I said.

"Keydren is tryna make me have an abortion... I wanna have a family with you"

"Do what you have to do." I told her.

She put her head in her hands crying .

I moved out from the table walking off.

"Marco..." she called out but I ignored her and kept walking.

Asia POV

I couldn't believe that just happened. The waitress came over and asked if everything was okay . I told her I was okay and got up to leave. I went to my car and sat down and started to cry. I guess I was stuck with Keydren. Nobody loved me.

I pulled out my phone and called Keydren.

"Wassup baby?" He answered.

"Ima go have it done." I told him.

"That's my girl. Let me know when you need the money. And you need to go today and tell yo apartments you breaking the lease. I love you . I'll see you at home" he told me.

"I love you too" I said hanging up the phone.

I drove over to my apartment and let them know that I was moving out. I let Keydren know. I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

Later that night I pulled up to Keydrens house and I walked in and seen him laid up with Brittany on the couch. Kj was in the kitchen making him some food.

"Come here" he told me.

I sat on the other side of him and he kissed me. Then he turned to Brittany and kissed her.

"Y'all good with that ?" He asked and I knew what he was asking . Was I okay with him basically fuckin the both of us .

I nodded yes to avoid anymore drama. And so did she.

He stood up and led both of us to his room and I sat on his bed.

"I want y'all to kiss and make up." He told us.

I looked at him like wtf!

"Kiss and make me happy." He said .

I watched as Brittany walked over to me and leaned over until our lips touched. 

"don't be scared Asia." He said.

Brittany sat next to me and we continued to make out. Keydren took his shirt off and walked over to us. He told us to take our clothes off and we got naked . She begun feeling on me and started to suck on my nipples while Keydren kissed me.

He told me to lay on my back on the pillow and told Brittany to turn around and arch her back. She started eating me out while he was fuckin her from the back . We was both moaning. He was staring at me biting on his lip. Ugh I couldn't believe I was doing this . I hated her but all that didn't matter . She raised up and I met her in a kiss while he was still hitting it from the back. I've always thought Brittany was fine but I didn't look at her that way until now. We switch positions and he laid down so I can ride him and she ride his face. I was in pure pleasure. I loved the way his dick felt inside of me. He held on to my hips as I rode him. After I got off before he was about to nut and began sucking my juices off of him . Then I was joined by Brittany. We sucked and kissed his dick until he nutted. We cleaned ourselves up and laid down. I couldn't believe it. I just had a three sum with my ex best friend and husband.