Chapter 34

I've been gone from Keydrens for almost a week.

Flashback

Keydren had left me and Kensie alone to go handle some drug business. I didn't waste no time rushing to pack our bags .  I grabbed everything I could and  grabbed my baby and rushed out the house. He was stupid. Today he left my car keys on the bar . He normally hides them or take them with him. I looked. I buckled my baby in her seat belt and got in the car and drove off . I pulled up to my mom house , thinking of an excuse. I grabbed Kensie out of the car and walked up to the house knocking on the door. My bruises was covered by makeup.
"Hey babe what are y'all doing here?" My mom asked me letting us in. "Oh me and Keydren had a little argument. I just had to get some space ." I lied . "Oh baby that's how all marriages is . Y'all are going to have a disagreement or two." She said. Little did she know what was going on. But I wasn't ready to tell her. "Your father is out at work he will be back in a little bit." She told me. She grabbed Kensie and I went out to grab our bags . I felt a little bit safe. But for how long .

Present Day

He's been blowing my phone up but I didn't care . I didn't answer. I looked at my phone and was shocked to see that Marco had texted me.

"Hi, just checking on you. Hope all is good. I apologize for everything that has happened. I love you still best friend. Hope it's okay to still call you that."

I read it and sat my phone down. I wasn't forgiving him just like that . No I wasn't ready . But how could I always find a way to forgive Keydren but not him .... I don't know. I couldn't figure myself out.

I got out the bed and went into the kitchen to find me something to eat . My dad was in the kitchen fixing him a sandwich .

"Hey baby girl what's going on with you today?" He asked me .

"Nothing .... I'm just kinda hungry. Can I find me something to eat?" I asked him.

"Girlll what the hell. You know better than to ask me that. You can get whatever you like . You been gone that long ?" He asked .

"Just making sure daddy. I didn't want to be rude ."  Truth is I had to ask at home , so it was like a habit to me .

"You and Keydren still having problems? It been a week you been over here . I'm sure whatever you have a problem with can be fixed. Now after you eat I want you to call him and talk about it." He told me .

I nodded my head ok but that wasn't happening at all. His 25th birthday was tmwr and I knew for sure he wasn't thinking about me .

I made me a sandwich like he did and sat down and ate . I checked on my mom and Kensie they was both in bed sleep. I hadn't been out in so long I decided that I was going to go to the mall and wherever else to see what I had been missing.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth and stuff and put on some clothes . I did my make up and hair and left out the door.

I walked into the mall and for once I felt cute. The niggas was staring and everything. It was a breath of fresh air once you steady getting told your ugly and things like that. I walked in my old clothing store I used to work at . I kinda missed it. When I was free of care . I looked around and seen some cute dresses and sandals. I got those and checked out. Then I went to the baby store and got Kensie some clothes and shoes.

After I left the mall I went to the nail shop and ran a few more errands. By the time I was done it was getting dark . I drove back to my parents house. I got out and was walking back up the drive way when I seen headlights pull up. I couldn't tell who it was until he cut off the lights. It was who else ... Keydren . I got chills. The feeling I got wasn't good.
He parked and got out. I just stood near my car.

He walked up to me pulling me in a hug.

My mom opened the door smiling to let us in.

"You thought you could just leave me? You told me you'll never leave me." He whispered so they couldn't hear us in the house .

"I-I no ... I knew you would come. I'm sorry." I told him.

"Yo mama actually called me Yunno....Your my wife your not going no fuckin where... we gone go in this house and you gone get yall shit and come home ..." he said hugging me tighter.

I cried because I knew it would be it for me if I left with him.

"Okay baby." I told him.

"I love you ... no matter what I say I love you ... you hear me?" He asked me.

"Yes... I hear you." I said. He started drying up my tears .

I started to walk towards the door but he jacked me back .

"Don't go in here being suspicious either." I nodded my head okay and started to walk. I tried so many ways to think of how I could escape. Think Asia think . Is what I kept saying in my head.