🐚 Say it again 🐚

"I love you" I simply state with a shy smile, observing his handsome face for every little reaction.

Rafayel freezes for a moment before his sunset eyes lit up, focusing on me now. "Say it again."

I snicker, wrapping my arms around his neck and start to play with the lavender strands of his back hair. "I love you."

His forehead comes to lean on mine and his hoarse voice whispers "Again."

"I love you" I murmur, brushing my nose over his, smiling like a madman.

Rafayel exhales shakily, eases back and cups my face in his elegant artist hands. "One more time, please" A shushed pleading on my lips.

Again I fulfill his request, my heart beating fast in my chest, my voice ragged as his. "I love you."

Big pools of blue and pink are locking my gaze. "One more time." A wide smile spreads over his plush lips, lighting up his whole face, leaving him ever so ethereal. „Pleeeassse."

My own lips widen in a big hearty smile, not able to interrupt the intense eye contact. "I love you, Rafayel."

Suddenly his lips are on mine, warm, gentle and with a little urgency nonetheless. I breathe into it, enveloping the softness with my own, cradling him even closer.

And with a sigh between "I love you too, Cutie." before the contact intensifies, turning primal and desperate, leaving us both breathless and lightheaded.