Chapter 3: Caught In Maddie's Web

Naftali's POV
Four months later...
After a long day, I just want to study for my exams and crash. As soon as I walked in, I saw a sweater on the floor. I did not leave a sweater on the floor. I bent over and picked it up. After taking a few steps, I saw more clothing on the floor. This time, a pair of leggings. They are female.

"What the hell?" I wondered.

I picked up a polo neck next and then a vest. They smell the same. They smell familiar. Closer to the open bedroom door, I picked up a bra and then I stopped at the entry of my bedroom when I spotted the underwear. I picked it up only to raise my eyes and see her on my bed, holding a pillow and probably naked behind it.

"Madeline."

"Happy b-day to me." She purred. "I told you I'll be back."

I'm screwed!

This girl doesn't understand. Her father is a beast! Of he finds out I bought his daughter alcohol or that she is the ven here naked, I'm as good as dead!

"How about you get dressed and then we can have a conversation."

"How about you come over here and wish me well now that I'm eighteen."

"How did you even get in here?"

"I'm clever like that." Her eyes look seductive.

"I'm going to give you a moment and you will use that moment to get dressed-" she cast the pillow aside and stood up in full glory.

Okay, fact. She's beautiful!

I looked away at once, giving her my back. I shouldn't have looked. Now all the blood is pumping south. For four months, I have fought tooth and nail not to think about her and now I find her in my apartment naked.

"Naftali." She sang. "If you can look at me, and not touch me, I'll get dressed. Turn around."

She knows I can't. She knows I was already fraying at the seams even before I found out about her lie. She knows this is the push I need to go over the edge.

My eyes dropped to the bulge growing.

I can't give into her. I turned to face her with a clenched jaw, eyes on her blue pair. "Enough of this."

"Look at me."

I looked and the more I did, the harder I got. When she leaped up and straddled me, lips hot against my own, I lost the battle. I matched her hunger. I matched her curiosity. We did restrain ourselves until we were skin to skin on the bed, intimately moving to the rhythm of her seduction.

She has her hooks sank into me. She's like a puppeteer pulling strings on a scene that demands my complete surrender, demanding that I perform and perform I did when I roughly entered her.

She cried out in my ear, her nails finding a new playground on my back. For each thrust, she marked my back, crying out in pleasure as I lost all common sense and devoured her with only one resolve. To please her.

She met me thrust for thrust, tightening her hold around me, lips hot with need, body jerking with excitement.

My foolish unexplained celibacy has come to an end and I am not in control, she is. She proved so when she got on top, getting her fun at the expense of my body burning for satisfaction.

My hands gripped her dainty waist, moving her just the way I want it. I watched her with eyes glazed with passion, breathed in the intoxication of desire and expressed my insatiable need.

I must take my control. I must get us both at the height of release. I shifted her beneath my body, slamming hard into her. She called out my name, her nails sinking into my arm. My climax is close. Her's is too. She's tighter than ever, dripping with excitement. It was a matter of seconds when she trembled and jerked with her release, speaking incoherently. Seconds later, I pulled out of her to spill my release on the side.