Minghao didn't run away directly.
Although the first few steps went smoothly, she first had to find out the situation, then find a way to divide them, and then paralyze the enemy, and finally she had a chance to escape.
But if she lost her patience, she might fail. There was only one chance, and she had to make sure it was a hit.
Minghao walked to the carriage twice, and all she received were eager eyes.
She had a plan in mind, so she shrank back to her seat.
When she sat down, her body suddenly swayed, and her head hit the pigtailed girl's shoulder next to her. She timidly said, "Sister, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, you... don't hit me."
Minghao looked at her apologetically, pulled her hair apart, and let her see the big bump on her head, "I don't know what happened, I suddenly felt dizzy and it hurts."
Maybe it was because Minghao's eyes were too innocent, or maybe it was because Minghao had just pulled her in from the car window, or maybe it was because people instinctively sympathized with the weak, even though the pigtailed girl had just heard the woman's yelling, she instinctively felt that something was wrong.
"Sister, what's wrong, do you want a drink of water?" The pigtailed girl smiled, looked at the bump on Minghao's forehead, and exhaled heavily.
This was really too cruel.
Someone answered the question, and Minghao felt a lot more at ease. After all, she had helped her just now, but in fact, she was also gambling. After all, the other party had no obligation to do so. It seemed that she was lucky.
"I... I don't know either. I just remember going to look for my man, but I had a headache and I can't remember anything." Ming Hao looked confused.
There was no need to pretend for this.
Afraid that the other party would not believe her, she reached into her pocket and took out a letter, "Sister, can you help me see what's written on it? I... I can't read."
Ming Hao's face turned red when she said this.
This was what Ming Hao had just found out of the luggage, a lotus stamp with an ink-colored postmark.
When Pigtails saw the envelope, which was from a state-owned factory, her face turned serious on the spot, "You... you are going to look for your man, but didn't they say..."
Things seemed serious.
Ming Hao shook her head, looking like she wanted to cry but had no tears, "I don't know, they beat me, I don't know them, what kind of gigolo, I don't know, my mother-in-law told me to take the bus and get off at Shilu Station..."
Ming Hao was about to cry.
Pigtails was also in a dilemma. To be honest, this fat girl didn't look like she was lying, and there was an envelope from her company. But the woman just now sounded pitiful, and she did say that her brother was a worker, but this girl couldn't remember anything.
Minghao bit her lip, "Sister, I just wanted to get off at Shilu. They were talking about foreigners just now, and I didn't understand anything. No matter what, as long as I find my man, I'm not afraid of anything."
She said calmly.
It would be difficult for others to let Pigtails help her completely, and there was no chance of winning against those people. Minghao just thought that she should not become an obstacle, and it would be best if she could help cover up.
As for the shitty man she just mentioned, her husband who had no shadow, Minghao laughed in her heart.
Pigtails' face really eased a lot, and she muttered to Minghao.
Her face was full of reluctance, and she seemed to be struggling in her heart.
Minghao didn't care about so much.
It was getting dark. The trains of this era were still very slow, stopping and starting, and there were a lot of people.
But the woman was full of stench before, so she could only stay at one end of the carriage. The other two men were unwilling to stay with her.
She kept looking in Minghao's direction with her sharp eyes. When she saw her move, she would go over and scold her. She even went to the connection between the carriages on the two men's side to warn them: "She got up again, you guys be careful!"
The smell on her body was really unpleasant, and her words were not pleasant to hear.
The two men became more and more impatient.
"Just take care of yourself! When someone passes by, she droops her eyes. Can she get through the window?"
"That's right, if she is stupid, she will pass by our side. She is looking for death!"
"I think there are so many people now, she has no chance to run away, so we should pay attention to the night."
"That idiot, just now he asked me if I was ready. Look at his stupid look, he can't remember anything. We just turned our backs on him and didn't take him with us."
This trip was really too easy.
The woman went away cursing, "Anyway, you guys should be careful!" She turned around and thought, what the two people said was not wrong. She herself smelled bad, and she didn't want to be looked down upon by others. If Minghao wasn't stupid, he would definitely squeeze to her side. The two people over there had no chance of winning. She just had to keep a close eye on this side of the carriage.
People's energy is really limited. It was already dark, and I didn't know what time it was. In this swaying carriage, people always felt a little dizzy and sleepy.
Gradually, they just stared at the people passing by.
The two men didn't even take the stupid girl seriously.
But they did glance at Minghao's seat from time to time, and when waiting for the train to arrive or passing through the tunnel, they also paid attention to the people passing by.
Once, twice, three times, four times, there was no movement at all.
The strings in her heart slowly relaxed.
When the train was not arriving, she didn't want to care too much.
They chatted casually facing the aisle.
"Brother, you are sitting here peacefully! I recognize that dress!"
"Just saw you knitting a sweater, what are you thinking! Look, the knitting needles are still moving."
Just as they were talking, a man in a white shirt came over here. His hair was not too long, but very messy. His clothes were new, but he walked a little clumsily and slowly.
After the man passed by.
The two men started to laugh.
"These days, there are all kinds of people, dressed like decent people, with messy hair. If we had a white shirt like this, we would definitely look energetic!"
"But he is very fat!"
"With that fat guy..."
After saying this, the two were stunned at the same time, and the cigarette fell to the ground.
Looking at Minghao's previous seat, I found that the knitting needles were still moving, but I always felt that something was wrong.
What was wrong, it seemed that I couldn't tell.
"What the hell! I'll go over and take a look, you catch up and take a look." The two finally made such a decision.
Many people were standing in the aisle, and it really took some time to squeeze in.
The man was not in a hurry. He waited for his companion to come over and see before deciding whether to chase. Anyway, he thought his companion was suspicious.
Minghao was in the middle. The man squeezed in front and saw a pigtailed girl knitting a sweater. From the back, he could only see a round head.
The position where Minghao was just now was empty.
"I've been fooled. Chase!"