Minghao was stunned.
She seemed to be frightened by Guizhi's behavior.
The bamboo tube cracked, turbid water sloshed out, and the scene became still.
Doesn't it look like muddy water?
Minghao stared at Guizhi and said, "You...you are so cruel. Didn't you hear Xiuzhen say that this is the only chance, and it's gone. This thing is hard to drink, and I gave it to you first. Who knew you..."
Guizhi made a sound of contempt. She was usually arrogant, and her father was the village chief. When had she ever suffered such grievances? "Why are you crazy! Why should I drink it? This thing is prepared for you! I didn't break it on purpose!" Minghao seemed to be
even more sad after saying it so confidently. She suddenly moved aside quickly, "You...you look so scary. I was a little confused just now. Could it be that you were possessed by bad luck?"
Everyone looked at Guizhi's appearance and they were indeed a little shy.
Who told you to jump around? I'll give you the same tricks.
Minghao carefully moved to the cracked bamboo tube, carefully opened the split bamboo tube, and looked at the little bit of magic water left, "Guizhi, drink it, you will be normal after drinking it, and then go to the mountain to stay for ten days."
"What are you talking about! What does it have to do with me!" Guizhi was very upset. How could this be related to her? Minghao
looked at her and said puzzledly: "But you said that I was stained with bad luck. I think I'm fine. You looked scary just now. It must be you."
This kind of thing has no evidence at all, and you can say black and white with your mouth!
I really have never been afraid!
Liu Xiuzhen was anxious and said quickly: "Minghao, what are you talking about? This is specially for you."
She can't really offend Guizhi, otherwise who will help her in the future? Xiuzhen quickly stepped in.
Ming Hao was confused and replied, "Can this kind of thing be custom-made? Or did you make the talisman water yourself and know it so clearly?"
Liu Xiuzhen would never give a direct answer to such questions, "But, Brother Tiankuo's legs are really not in good condition."
Ming Hao smiled, "Tiankuo's legs are much better now. I'm lucky. Even though I'm married, everyone knows that he has no time to come back. The mission is so dangerous. I regret it now! If I knew he was in such a disaster, I would definitely go there. If I was by his side, how could he have such a disaster."
Ming Hao's words were really shameless, but who can tell... others just believe it!
"That's right. Minghao is the luckiest person in our area. How can he be unlucky?"
"I also think it's not right. There is no basis for this rumor. If Minghao followed Tiankuo, how could he be injured? Even if he was a god, there is a local god in every place, and the places he controls are limited!" "
That's right. Minghao is lucky. The Shen family even has a college student!"
Minghao almost couldn't help laughing. Does it mean that gods have different spheres of influence?
As a mortal, of course I can only bless the people around me?
Minghao looked at Guizhi sympathetically and said, "So you also say that it's better to believe it than not. This is not a joke. Hurry up and drink it and live in the mountains for a while. Otherwise, even if it seems nothing now, who can guarantee the future..."
When cursing people, there is no psychological burden at all.
Are you scared now? Why didn't you show any mercy when dealing with me just now?
You lifted a stone to hit someone's foot, and then you hit yourself, and you know the pain!
Guizhi jumped up and was about to tear Minghao's mouth, "You are unlucky, you vixen, your family will not have a good ending, your mother-in-law is unlucky, you want to have a good life but marry a cripple? Get out of here, or you will ruin the feng shui of our village!"
Once people lose their reason, they can be very scary.
Minghao's face was very serious, and he acted decisively when Guizhi jumped to his side.
He slapped her so hard that his hand hurt.
Guizhi was stunned by the slap, took two steps back, covered her face with obvious finger marks, and cried.
Xiuzhen couldn't stand it anymore, she brought this person here, and now he has to suffer like this?
"Minghao, why did you hit me?"
Minghao breathed a sigh of relief and stared at Guizhi. Seeing Guizhi shrinking his neck, "You...what are you doing? I'm going to tell my parents."
Minghao patted his chest and said loudly, "I was scared to death. You finally woke up. Do you know how terrible you looked just now? The bad luck was really too heavy. I almost lost my mind. How many people should be cursed by this? Fortunately, my mind was not completely confused just now. It was also my good luck that I helped you break up some of the bad luck and you woke up."
After saying that, Minghao had an expression of "come and praise me".
Guizhi was stunned. How could there be such a person!
For a moment, she didn't know how things had developed to this point. She was unlucky for no reason. She was beaten for cursing, and she couldn't fight back. She had to thank this fat man!
No! But what was wrong?
"Woo, I'm going to let my dad deal with you, just wait." In the end, Guizhi could only sob and say this. Minghao
looked at her with the eyes of an ignorant child and was about to reach out again. She was really scared and didn't say anything.
"You, don't get so close to the aunties. I'm lucky. If you have any problems, come to my house and I'll help you. This is all for your own good. Your parents must understand my painstaking efforts. I have a lot of things to do and I'm not free today." Minghao said, turned around and left.
Liu Xiuzhen wanted to call out, but couldn't.
Seeing Minghao waving his hand without taking away a cloud, she gritted her teeth in hatred.
She didn't stop, walked slowly back home, and started to make breakfast.
Originally, Minghao planned to drink porridge, but now Chu Tiankuo's legs were not very convenient, so drinking porridge would be even more inconvenient. If you want to make cakes, it would be a bit difficult without eggs and flour.
Even a good cook can't cook without rice.
She picked at two small corns, absent-mindedly.
Although she had been strongly beaten back by her for what happened this morning, if people think about it carefully, there is still something wrong.
Besides, this reputation of being a husband-killer cannot be solved by making a scene, it can revive at any time.
Minghao is a little sad.
Liu Xiuzhen was quite capable. Even though the helper she found was a brainless one, she was the daughter of the village chief. The
Chu family was now living under someone else's roof. If they really fell out with each other, how would they live in Qingshan Village in the future?
If the mother-in-law keeps silent at that time, who knows what will happen in the future? How will the sister-in-law and the people around her see it? Human nature is something that cannot stand the test.
The most important thing is the mutual interests.
Minghao did not hold too much hope for this. She was used to solving problems instead of relying on luck, so as not to be caught off guard.
However, this matter is really tricky! Even if she has a little faith in her heart, she can't live with it.
Minghao thought so, peeled the corn kernels, and went to the back of the house to pick two onions, intending to make fried rice.
The corn was golden yellow, the chopped onions were green, and it was paired with white rice, and only a little salt was added, which was not ugly.
She divided the fried rice into two portions, keeping the smaller portion and intending to bring the larger portion to Chu Tiankuo.
In any case, let's talk about it after eating.
"Minghao"
Minghao's hand holding the chopsticks froze.
What you think will come true, can't you wait until you eat this bite?
"Minghao, I know you are at home, don't be silent!" Ning Fengxia's sharp voice came again.
Minghao's hand trembled again.