Minghao's words seemed to be very casual, one sentence after another.
But these words gradually formed a net, and when Xiuzhen reacted a little bit wrong, she was already caught.
She didn't know how to react for a while.
Minghao thanked her step by step at first, praised her to the sky, and told her all the things along the way. Before she had time to react, he said that he did it for his partner? Where did she get a partner!
But if she didn't admit it, then others would think it was for Brother Tiankuo?
To hook up with a married man to gain a reputation? She couldn't even think about it.
She looked carefully at Minghao, who was smiling.
If you say she was stupid, she didn't look stupid at all, otherwise one thing after another would make her unable to get off the tiger. If you say she wasn't stupid, looking at the idiot aura all over her body, and stuffing Dacron into her body, she didn't look like a normal person at all.
Could it be a coincidence?
Is the legendary good fortune true?
Liu Xiuzhen's hesitation was not the case in the eyes of those who cared.
Everyone's eyes were sharp.
They heard it clearly. Minghao admitted that she missed Chu Tiankuo but didn't dare to go out. It was Xiuzhen who persuaded her to go out. Why would
a girl take someone out for no reason? She must have her own reasons, to find a man she knew. Everything made sense.
Otherwise, why couldn't she stay with Minghao when she was carsick, and why did she ask someone to take care of her, and why did she have to go to work? It can prove that she had a reason to go. It was obviously abnormal for a single woman to go to work to find Chu Tiankuo, so she must have other purposes.
Therefore, Xiuzhen had to go to Chu Tiankuo's work, and then she happened to see Chu Tiankuo injured, so she took Chu Tiankuo back with her.
This is what happened!
When they talked like this, their voices were not small. People at the foot of the tree and beside the stream understood it.
"Oh!" Liu Xiuzhen screamed, trying to divert everyone's attention. She couldn't even take care of Ah Wei's gradually declining smile.
This Minghao, it's clearly...
Could it be that she is really lucky, so she couldn't be driven away by that, but was allowed to come back with her? A fool has his own luck?
She didn't dare to hesitate any longer, and said angrily, "You are so smart. My mother used to live in the city. Recently, she received a letter from my cousin. There are not many relatives at home. I see that we just happen to be in the same unit. Isn't this just right..."
As for the brother's love for brother, she couldn't admit it.
It's hard for Liu Xiuzhen to find such an excuse so quickly.
Minghao's eyes flashed, but he didn't intend to let her go immediately, so he pretended to suddenly realize, "So that's the case. Hey, then I also want to thank you for taking me, a burden, and causing you trouble along the way." Why does
this sound a bit disappointing? Think about it,
isn't it like this? Originally, I thought that others were only thinking about themselves, and asked them to go out again and again, and took good care of them on the way, but it turned out that they were doing it for themselves, and helping you was just a by-product, and you still want to be grateful.
If it weren't for the conversation, I wouldn't admit that there was such a thing.
Is this treating others as fools?
Anyone would feel uncomfortable.
Xiuzhen looks like a sensible person, but her thoughts are too...deep.
The people around her looked at her expression and felt a little taboo.
Xiuzhen seemed to have thought of this, and her face turned pale, but she couldn't overturn her own statement.
Otherwise, she would be considered to be hooking up with Chu Tiankuo!
Although she likes him, he is married now. If he marries this fat Minghao, others...will all help Minghao. Is it just luck?
As soon as the matter became clear, someone spoke out, "I said that Sister Qiufang had good vision. Minghao, don't you know that some people actually said that you were thinking of eloping with a college student? Ridiculous."
Minghao didn't need to refute, someone said, "It was those lunatics who spread it. Let's hear it clearly. It's not that Minghao has to go out. Xiuzhen took her with her. She waited for her at the station for a whole day on the way. Xiuzhen also asked someone to take care of Minghao. If she wanted to run away, why couldn't she run away then? Now that she's back, Minghao didn't leave. She even took out her things to thank others. What's more, look at Minghao like this..."
Minghao almost laughed at her waist. It touched her heart. She couldn't have such a reputation. What about eloping, what about college students? Go away! She wants to live a good life.
The purpose of this trip has been achieved. It was not her decision to go out, and there were people watching her when she stopped on the road. Liu Xiuzhen admitted this, and then she came back with Chu Tiankuo. As for running away at the door, it was nonsense. She had too many opportunities to run away.
She just wanted to make these facts clear.
And today, thanks to this incident, Liu Xiuzhen was tied to her. If Liu Xiuzhen wanted to deny it, what would happen to her?
Things have come to this point, and it has been smoother than she imagined.
Minghao was relieved at this point. Someone told the rumor to the person involved, which proved that it had been refuted. She added fuel to the fire, "What college student? Our Tiankuo is not as good as a college student?"
"Oh, look at the newlyweds, it's really..." Minghao
has always been thick-skinned, and she took all the teasing from others as compliments.
Liu Xiuzhen, on the other hand, had a pale face. The material in her hand was like a hot potato. She had just accepted it, even though Minghao had given it to her. But later on, it was beyond her expectation. If she had kept it, wouldn't it be like she was doing her own thing and helping out at the same time? How could the importance of this favor be the same?
How could her flawless character have the slightest flaw?
"Minghao, this material..."
Minghao laughed, "You are the best match for this material. It is as pure and refreshing as freshly brewed green tea..."
After saying that, Minghao turned and left.
She could clearly feel that the people around her looked at her differently.
From the creek to the foot of the tree, it was time for everyone to gather together to work.
"Minghao, look at Tiankuo, who is not as good as your college student!"
Minghao's footsteps froze, and he saw the people dispersing, as well as Chu Tiankuo in front of him.
Acting is really tiring.
"Tian Kuo! Why did you come out? I told you I was just going out for a while and would be back soon. Why do I need you to come out and wait for me?" Ming Hao smiled widely and went to meet him.
"Oh," everyone started to make a noise.