Ming Hao had no idea what happened in the car she left behind.
She just wanted to move forward. She
kept telling herself to stay calm, she must stay calm!
After passing the car in front, she would reach the sleeper car, which was the terrain she had explored before.
Once there, it would be easier to hide, especially since it was getting dark.
There was no sound of anyone chasing after her.
But she couldn't let her guard down completely.
Ming Hao held her breath and ran forward as fast as she could.
The people next to her saw a ball-like body passing by her.
She bit her lip and went to the hard sleeper car first, which would at least be easier to hide. She didn't know if everything behind her was going well or not.
Time was limited, and the sooner she got out, the sooner she would be out of danger.
But she didn't know what Pigtail would say, whether the note she had put in the two men's pockets would come in handy, and how long it would take for her to be discovered after she changed her appearance temporarily. It was obviously unrealistic to trip up those people with such hasty arrangements. She just hoped that those people would find out later, so that she would have a better chance of winning.
If she was lucky enough to stop even one or two people, the rest would be much easier for her to deal with.
The worst that could happen was that she would be caught up, but when she arrived at a new carriage, before those people completely controlled public opinion, she could at least defend herself, and the worst would not be worse than before.
Moreover, with her physical condition, if the other party was not too blind, they would not turn the whole carriage upside down for her, otherwise they would not have used such an excuse to cover it up in the first place.
But if she was really at her wit's end, and the other party had such a high-sounding excuse, if she was really caught up, she would make a big scene, so that the conductor would not care about it, and she would have hope, but it was not that step yet. The
hard sleeper carriage was right in front of her, and Ming Hao felt a little happy.
Before she could feel the joy, she heard a shout from behind: "Stop right there! Where are you going?"
Ming Hao instinctively turned her head and saw one of the men chasing her. They were still half a car away, but she didn't see his accomplice.
Ming Hao hurried forward and scattered the change in her pocket. While everyone was scrambling for it, Ming Hao disappeared from the man's sight again.
Although there were many people in the hard sleeper car, it was not as crowded as the hard seat car. There were some people sitting on the lower berth, and there were also people sitting on the small table next to it.
The light at night was bright and dim. Ming Hao walked forward while looking for a place to hide.
There was no vacant upper berth? She shouldn't be able to climb up? Otherwise, she could quickly hide under the bed, or in the bathroom?
Finally, she saw an empty lower berth and hurriedly thought about crawling over.
Nowadays, when people take the train, there are people not only under the seats, but sometimes even on the luggage rack. In addition, it was night time, so everyone was used to it.
Unexpectedly, before she could swipe over, she kicked a leg that appeared out of nowhere and stumbled forward.
Minghao's body immediately lost weight, and her head was about to hit the small table between the two bunks. Even if Minghao reacted immediately, she couldn't stop this posture. This damn flesh all over her body! Not flexible at all.
Suddenly, Minghao's falling posture was fixed in place, and a strong big hand supported her arm and pulled her hard.
The big hand firmly supported Minghao's weight. Minghao turned her body sideways and saw a face that looked like it was carved by a knife.
Sure enough, such helpful people are all good-looking!
"Brother, be careful." A low and gentle voice came.
Brother!
Ha!
He looks good, but he is blind.
Minghao didn't know how to react.
With this interruption, the man behind him caught up and said in a stern voice: "You big fat guy, you actually copied others and ran away! Which pretty boy did you fall for?"
He stared at the man who had just supported Ming Hao.
The young man sitting on the lower bunk of the sleeper looked lean and strong. The dim light in the carriage made his face look more three-dimensional. The fat man... had good taste.
Ming Hao felt a little relieved when he saw that he was the only one coming. This man had attracted hatred as soon as he came, and he just happened to have an ally!
Ming Hao shrank, but his body quickly and flexibly sat next to the young man! He didn't care what kind of luggage was placed on the hard luggage under him.
She blinked twice, choked up and said, "You...what are you talking about!"
"Tsk tsk tsk, look at how close you two are to each other, you hooked up so quickly, or the little lover who agreed to wait on the train, obviously accepted the betrothal gift from our family, and now she wants to elope with someone..."
The man thought that in such an occasion, he couldn't force it, so he could only continue with the previous rhetoric.
But as he was talking, he looked at the young man's eyes, how could he be like a wolf, and the pressure at that moment made him unable to continue. Looking carefully, he seemed to be an ordinary person, it must have been an illusion just now!
Ming Hao took advantage of this opportunity, tears welled up in his eyes, and choked up and said, "Who are you? Why did you hit me just now? You said it was a gigolo before, and now you're dragging this guy into it.
I was going to find my husband. I'm a country girl and have never been far away. My husband just got married to me and he went back to his unit. It's a state-owned factory. If I don't go find him... Woo, I don't know when that cruel guy will come back!
I think about him every day and night. If I can't stand it, I can only go by myself. Who knew that I would be beaten by you in the car? You are not my person."
To get rid of this plague god, it depends on your own performance!
They can let others have a preconceived idea, can't they?
"You...you you you..." Unexpectedly, it has only been a short time. The fat man is as eloquent as a different person, biting back, and the man almost stuttered.
Minghao saw that there was a way, and then she started crying, "I can't read, you just followed me all the way because you saw the envelope my husband sent back, there must be some purpose."
At this point, it was serious. After those ten years, everyone's sensitivity was extremely high.
Minghao had no pressure in doing things like accusing others.
"When I get to the place, I will definitely let my wife give you a good beating. My wife is tall and mighty, and she will obey my orders..."
As he spoke, he became more and more fluent, and even Minghao almost believed it. His emotions were so full, but the improvised lines seemed a little stuck, but it seemed more real. The
young man who was originally sitting suddenly said, "Envelope, show it to me."
Minghao stared at the young man in front of him again. He had a short flat head, a high nose bridge, small but deep eyes, a handsome jawline, and a righteous look. Could it be that she had met the police?
She was secretly happy in her heart. Now, it seemed that she had found a backer.
"Brother... brother, girl... girl, take a look at your envelope." It was quite easy to call a good young man brother just now, but it seemed a little difficult to call him girl... the face in front of him seemed a little difficult to call him, and Chu Tiankuo stuttered.
Minghao was climbing up the pole and was about to hand over the envelope, "Brother, why are we brothers being polite!"
Chu Tiankuo:...
I regretted speaking, but is it too late to take it back?
"Those who flirt with each other are not good people, come with me!" The man saw that things were not going well, so he didn't dare to let Minghao hand over the envelope.
Unfortunately, before he could make a move, he was punched hard from behind.