Ming Hao heard the voice as if coming from beside her, but when she asked, there was no movement.
She stood up and looked around where she was lying.
Above her head was a ceiling made of bamboo strips, and the ground was gray and bumpy. It didn't look like a concrete floor, nor a mud floor. It should be the mud that was sprinkled with stone powder or fine sand and compacted. There was nothing in the room except a simple bed and a table on the side. There was no place to hide.
The light in the room was not very good. Ming Hao looked carefully at the fragile walls covered with newspapers around her, and finally found the trick. She pushed it and found that the so-called wall was actually made of bamboo strips. She pushed it hard again.
"Even if you are not satisfied, you don't need to tear down the house, right?" The voice came again.
Ming Hao laughed, turned and walked out of the door, and went around from the other side.
Only then did she realize that she was in a large room divided into several small compartments.
After going around, she found that the person who had just spoken was Chu Tiankuo who was sitting on the stool.
Seeing Minghao approaching, he was looking at her with a very teasing expression.
Minghao was a little embarrassed, but this kind of embarrassment did not last long. Some things had to be said. She couldn't just hide when she saw this person.
"Um...haha, when did you recognize me?" Minghao finally spoke. Chu Tiankuo looked up and glanced at Minghao. In fact, he had seen Minghao only a limited number of times, but if Minghao hadn't suddenly cut her hair short and dressed like that, he would not have failed to recognize her. However, Mingming was still as fat as before.
Seeing her calm and confident without any shame at this time, Chu Tiankuo always felt something strange in his heart. He said quietly: "I thought you would ask when I would let you go." Minghao shuddered and immediately denied it, "Who said I was leaving!" After blurting it out, he immediately said: "Don't listen to Ah Chu's nonsense." "Nonsense?" Chu Tiankuo raised his eyebrows. Minghao gritted his teeth. What kind of reputation is it to elope with someone? Not to mention that after getting married, she cheated her parents and husband's family to elope, or it was a one-sided elopement. Is this a brain tofu brain? She must insist that there is no such stupid thing, "How is it possible, I just went to find you, we just got married..." Chu Tiankuo glanced at Minghao, with an expression of "Do you believe what you said?" Before Minghao spoke again, he said: "So, you said you went to find me, thinking about me, and then you didn't recognize me when you met? You didn't recognize me when you got home?" Is there no way around this? Minghao, a bachelor, said: "Didn't I hit my head? What can I do then?" Chu Tiankuo opened his palm, clenched it, and said: "I have to ask you this, either you went to find the person you wanted to find, but didn't get the desired result, and then returned sadly, encountered some accidents on the way, and then bumped into our carriage, or you changed your mind temporarily, took the money and planned to run away, and found that it was not so simple outside on the way, so you followed us back in disgrace, or..." Well, Xiaoza! The guess was almost right. That hand that opened and closed seemed to be unable to escape from his palm, so arrogant! How could Ming Hao admit it? She said, "What else?" Chu Tiankuo showed his white teeth, but there was no smile on his face. He said, "What else, the person you were going to seek refuge with was not tired of selling you out in order to get rid of you. You were lucky to meet us when you escaped." This... Even the eight o'clock TV series dare not write like this! "It's a pity that you don't write novels. Do you think that what you say is what it is? I am obviously the victim, but I am slandered like this. Do you have to get rid of me so that you can make room for your Xiuzhen?" Ming Hao sneered. The best defense is offense. She bit back. Chu Tiankuo was enjoying the fun of unraveling the mystery. Seeing that Ming Hao's reaction was a bit big, he was not fooled at all. He said, "You deny it so angrily? Guilty?" Ming Hao just felt a toothache. It was really aggrieved to feel that his fists were always hitting cotton. She said unhappily, "Then tell me what to do!" Chu Tiankuo really grinned and said, "Stop pretending? Wouldn't it be better if you did this earlier?" Minghao didn't know what to say. "That depends on your choice. If you stay in the Chu family, we will support you, but you can't make too many demands. Of course, we won't treat you unfairly. If you want to leave, just make it clear in advance, and you will handle the Shen family." Chu Tiankuo said, and then added, "As for other hopes, it's best not to have them." For example, if she fell in love with him and wanted to make a real thing out of the fake play. The law of nature is clear, and retribution is not good. Has she been given a good person card? This was something she used to do frequently, but suddenly she became the one who was given a card, and it was... a little fresh. Shouldn't she thank Chu Tiankuo for his honesty, not giving her any chance, and cutting off hope early, which is better than dragging her on the side, letting her take care of her wholeheartedly, but not giving her any results. Knowing to say it in advance, he is still an honest person. Ming Hao nodded. This result was better than she expected. She didn't plan to have too much to do with this person anyway. It was just that it was not the time to leave. But understanding is one thing, and the frustration in the heart is another. She suddenly smiled sweetly, "You are such a stingy person. Now I am burdened with the reputation of being a hero who forgets his principles for the sake of profit, cannot share the joys and sorrows, and abandons the glorious reputation of a broken leg. What good can I ask for in the future? Of course, I will... share the joys and sorrows with you!" "Don't worry, dear! Everything will be fine, and the future is bright! Come on!" Ming Hao patted his shoulder and made a cheering gesture, and the frustration finally came out. There was finally a crack on Chu Tiankuo's calm face. Ming Hao stuck out her tongue and said quickly, "It's a deal. From now on, we will be partners. When the time is right, we will part ways amicably and owe nothing to each other!" "You think you are a big shot, and everyone likes you. You are so self-indulgent!" Ming Hao added, turned around and walked out. Chu Tiankuo was still sitting there, pinching his feet with his hands, "Everyone... likes Chairman Mao? Isn't that respect?" "Dear... not dignified at all!" "Minghao, I knew you were a good child, and you will never leave us Tiankuo!" When Minghao came out, she met Li Qiufang, her stepmother-in-law, who was looking at her with tears in her eyes. ! Minghao staggered. What a misunderstanding, what she said just now to annoy Chu Tiankuo was heard.