Liu Xiuzhen's "Minghao!" was sharp and terrifying.
This ghostly call made Minghao speechless. Just like
the woman before, such a call would definitely not have any good results. Minghao's spirit immediately tensed up. Before Minghao could
react.
Liu Xiuzhen suddenly rushed over, hugged her tightly, and sobbed as if her mother had died, "Minghao, where on earth have you been? I was scared to death. I thought... woo woo..." Minghao
blinked her eyes, but she didn't scare you to death. It's not Brother Tiankuo.
Minghao had a headache and couldn't remember this person. He just felt that he looked familiar.
"It's all my fault, Minghao. I clearly promised to take good care of you and send you to Brother Tiankuo in person... Where on earth have you been? Did you know that Brother Tiankuo's leg was injured a long time ago? Don't worry, you will definitely get better!" Xiuzhen still had tears in her eyes, and looked at Minghao with a particularly firm look.
What's the connection? Minghao was completely confused because his memory was not completely sorted out.
Chu Tiankuo said nothing, and no one knew what he was thinking.
It seemed that Minghao was not the only one who was confused. Jianguo, who came in with Liu Xiuzhen before, was also confused.
It was a pity that he didn't dare to ask. When he was in the factory, he heard that his sister-in-law was coming, and then... Liu Xiuzhen came.
This gentle and elegant look, this soft voice, this completely considerate and caring look, is exactly what the sister-in-law looks like in their minds. Even if they are injured, they will never leave. What else do those of them who work outside want?
Who will tell him what Xiuzhen means?
This fat man, this Minghao? She is the real sister-in-law! What
a big-headed ghost who saw him.
So, the atmosphere was quite awkward.
Chu Tiankuo didn't say a word.
Minghao felt that something seemed to be wrong, but he couldn't figure out the situation, so he had to treat Liu Xiuzhen's meaningful crying as her own confusion.
Jianguo, who was already doubting his life, was listening to Xiuzhen's meaningful crying.
From getting on the bus to getting off, she changed cars again, and then got on a horse carriage. The carriage stopped by a stream, and the appearance of the village could be seen.
Almost all of them were Liu Xiuzhen. On her
side, she was greeting brother Tiankuo, and on the other side, she could introduce the situation to the unfamiliar brother Jianguo, and she also took care of Minghao like a baby.
"Minghao, please walk slowly, don't fall."
"Minghao, don't worry, you will be home soon and you can eat..."
She just didn't understand the situation, she was not mentally retarded!
Minghao was worried that she couldn't find the way home, and then an acquaintance came. In this place where it was difficult to move without a letter of introduction, she was happy to be free.
So she acted like a wooden man along the way, and observed the surrounding environment.
It's not that she can't tell that this woman seems to have some bad intentions and is fooling her like a fool, but who is she? Minghao doesn't care at all. Anyway, he wasn't going to live with her, so his main goal was to get back home.
However, she soon realized that she was wrong!
They walked along the road beside the stream into the village and stopped not long after.
"We're here! Brother Tiankuo, you've worked hard." Liu Xiuzhen finally stopped. Minghao
secretly complained in his heart, you're blind, he was carried back by someone, Jianguo who carried him back wasn't working hard, was he?
Shaking his head, Minghao stood in front of the farmyard, completely at a loss.
This is a large yard with a half-person-high low wall at the door. There are two towering osmanthus trees planted in the yard, a house with white walls and black tiles stands, and there are two rows of side rooms on both sides of the yard.
However, she is not familiar with this place at all!
Where is this? Why is she here? Minghao had a headache.
Liu Xiuzhen didn't care so much. Seeing Minghao's appearance, she was secretly happy, but she spoke carefully, saying, "Minghao, you don't want to leave now that Brother Tiankuo is injured."
It would be better if it were like this! This fat guy, this good-for-nothing stinky girl, why is she so lucky to marry Brother Tiankuo!
Minghao finally knew what was wrong, and he was waiting for her here.
No wonder he kept saying those meaningful words on the train, no wonder Chu Tiankuo's wooden face always looked at him with a strange look, no wonder the colleagues who sent Chu Tiankuo back often looked at him and hesitated to speak! It
was really a carelessness that made her lose the city. She originally thought that as long as she returned to her place, she would be satisfied. She never thought that she, who went out to find her husband, would have her husband right in front of her! What's the point of working hard and going home!
Looking at this yard, looking at the three pairs of eyes staring at her in front of her.
Minghao's head hurts, and she can't think of so many things now!
A sense of frustration arises spontaneously, "The enemy is dark and I am bright", what else can she do? If she said something that she shouldn't say, she would think she was arguing with reason, but now she doesn't even have an opponent, others will only think that she is unreasonable and making a fuss. Wouldn't her life be difficult in the future?
In these few brief seconds, Minghao didn't have time to react too much. She rolled her eyes and fell to the ground with a thud.
Liu Xiuzhen, wait for me!
"Tiankuo, you're back... Minghao!"
"What happened?"
Such an embarrassing scene! How could she wake up?
So no matter how others shook her, Minghao closed her eyes tightly.
You can never wake up a person who pretends to be unconscious!
For a while, there was a commotion, and the people who came out to greet her were immediately in a mess.
Minghao closed her eyes and only heard a somewhat old voice, "Xiuzhen, how did you make our Minghao faint?"
This familiar voice, this old lady, was exactly what she wanted! Minghao,
who thought he could get away with it, was really too happy too early.
"Tiankuo, Tiankuo, sit in the room first, how did you get injured?"
"What happened to Minghao, why is there such a big bump on his head, who hit him! Help him back quickly."
One person came to help, but didn't help him up.
Two people, didn't help him up.
The women are weak and even though the men are strong, it is not easy for them to come and help Minghao, the new bride.
"Quick, take down the door panels and bring it back!" It was that old voice again.
"It's not like you're carrying a dead pig, you're still taking down the door panels." A slightly childish voice said.
Ming Hao: Is it too late to stop pretending to faint now?